Chapter 10 - Home

In the car.

Such an awkward moment in the car. Yaemi sitting between Junhoe and Yunhyeong.

Everyone are sitting quietly. Didn't even let out a single noise.

Yaemi faked a coughed. But there's still no reaction. Bobby just staring front at the road.

Meanwhile Jinhwan who's driving, focusing on his driving.

Chanwoo and Donghyuk mind to scrolling on their own phones.

Hanbin struggling alone don't know what to do since his phone is run out if battery.

"Ahem~" Yaemi second tried.

There's still no reaction. Then Yaemi mind to keep quiet for minutes.

"Yoyo oppa.." Yaemi called his name.

"Uh.. huh?" Yunhyeong turned to face her weirdly.

"I miss you~" She whispered.

"Yah.. Song Yaemi-ya!" Yunhyeong almost shouted. He turned to Yaemi and hugging her tightly.

"I miss you so freaking much!" Tears started rolling on his cheeks.

"Yeah I know that feel." Yaemi still hold her tears. Don't want to cry in front of her brother again.

"How can you did this to me?! Don't you know how worried I am?" He won't stop crying.

Others who are watching them hugging tightly, also tears up.

Cant hold even longer, Yaemi bursted out crying. Bobby wiping his unstoppable tears. Hanbin who is act like a cool guy, now got wet with tears.

It's just so sad. No one can hold their tears still in eyes anymore. Missing Yaemi so much.

'Song Yaemi is back. No.. I mean, Goo Yaemi is back. She's not Kang Namyeon anymore.' Chanwoo thought to himself.

"Welcome back, Yaemi." Jinhwan said and that's make the situation more hard. Everyone not gentleman anymore because they're crying.

"Guys stop. She's my wife. Why you guys are more sensitive than me?" Junhoe rolled his eyes and wiped his tears off.

"Yeah you tell since you who the one found that she's the real Yaemi!" Bobby cried out.

"Whatever Kimbab." Junhoe rolled his eyes and everyone chuckled.

"But I'm sorry for Chaehyun's death." Jinhwan said, feeling bad for her.

"Thank you. You guys must hate me aight? Cause it's me who's caused all the troubles." Yaemi bent her head down, looking at her fingers.

"If we hate you, we won't came here every time to search for you. Sometimes we went here alone when other members are busy." Yunhyeong said.

"Arasseo. Thank you and sorry for all the troubles I've made." Yaemi apologize.

"No. You don't need to apologize. We understand. Maybe it's hard for you." Bobby said with a sad tone.

"Geez. What hard? Don't be so emotional. I did nothing. I just want to test Junhoe's loyalty." Yaemi tsked.

"Finally. Thanks God. You talk to me much more than before." Bobby thanked while making a thankful face.

"Damn you Kim Jiwon." Yaemi rolled her eyes.

"Don't to him anymore Yaemi. Don't talk to him." Hanbin teased Bobby.

"Aight. I won't anymore. So stop talking to me. Fullstop." Yaemi holding her laugh when she saw Bobby frowning.