Epilogue

Narrator

After a week of training with Javed and Rey,Jackson had learned how to defend himself and to control his powers. Zen came back from sneaking into the factory for better knowledge about where the rooms lead to and back. That way,when they go rescue everyone, they'd have an easy escape.

Now,at the entrance of the perfume factory stood Jackson,Zen and her two friends who wanted to help out.

"Alright,The room the agents are in is located three rooms ahead,take a left and go straight,when you find them, get them out and head back to the van immediately." Instructed Zen,she was very serious about finishing this mission.

Both Javed and Rey nodded their heads, sneaking in through the wide open window that was above them.

"Jackson,listen to me kid. We are going to make a diversion in order for J and R to get your parents and aunts and uncles." Jackson looked into Zen's eyes,filled with determination. He nodded,following Zen into the building.

"In 3. 2. 1!" Jackson heard an alarm go off, footsteps were heard and revealed to be his friends and sister still hypnotized. Just like he was told to do,reaching in his pocket he took out a perfume bottle and sprayed the substance in front of their faces.

Just as he hoped,they snapped out of the trance,like Zen said they would. The door from another room opened, Johnny stepping out with Pitch behind him.

"Leaving so soon?"

"I don't think so." A voice replied. Jackson smiled as he looked to see his dad standing beside his mom. His uncles and aunties right behind.

"Well,so much for plan A,plan B is a go." Zen stated.

So there the battle begun. The agents were left as Javed,Rey and Zen took the kids outside to the van where they would be safe.

"Eight against two,that's not fair." Johnny complained. With one swish of her hand,Elsa trapped him in ice near a wall.

"Make that eight against one." Pitch glared then charged at them with a load warrior roar. Each and every move he took, he couldn't get his hands on any of them. Right in a flash,Jack punched him square in the face,knocking him out cold. Johnny was terrified and stayed quite.

"I guess their taking over the world days are over." Kristoff stated. But the agents were confused on one thing which they hadn't figured out yet.

"But how did the others snap out of their trance? Was there like,a reverse potion or something?" Rapunzel asked out loud. Their question was soon to be answered by Zen,who came back to check on them.

"Seems like you eight have taken care of things here, I'll make sure these scoundrels are taken care of back at the agency."

"Wait..you work for Manny too?" Zen nodded with a smile.

"One last thing, how'd you snap the kids out of their trance?"

Zen took out something from her pocket, revealing it to be a perfume bottle. The agents still were confused so she explained.

"The substance in their perfume wasn't that strong to last, so getting another one to replace it will have done the trick." She says, gesturing the perfume bottle in her hand.

"So she got rid of all the perfume products Pitch had made and exchanged them for something even better. Or at least that's what she says." Jackson added,coming in to the room.

"Hey! Of course its better! Its probably the best even!" Zen argued back.

"What is this 'better' actually?"

"One Direction's That Moment perfume." The adults chuckled seeing Zen face palm while Jackson smiled triumphantly at her.

"Any other perfume would've been good enough but she insisted anyway."

"Yeah,yeah,whatevz." She rolled her eyes at the younger Frost boy, but smiling at him as well.

In a matter of hours things went back to normal for everyone. The big eight had continued their career and still went on various missions. Their kids had also started attending the agency's spy school so they didn't worry about them getting in to trouble.

As for Eira and Jackson,well,they didn't work out in the end. After Jackson had tried to ask her to hang out she rejected him and said she had plans with another boy she had seen from a magazine. Leaving Jackson dumb founded when he saw her leave with a blonde kid wearing sunglasses, obviously famous.

Jackson didn't feel sad though,he had been hanging out more with Zen after his failed attempt, she was treating him like a little brother but Jackson wanted to be more than that,seriously,the age gap was really big.

"Jackson, you're still six and I'm thirteen, still a teen and we are both too young to date. Why are you thinking about these things at such a young age?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders, even he didn't know why.

Zen playfully rolled her eyes and tackled him in a hug, getting him to laugh out loud. Yup,things were back to normal but with new people and experiences entering their lives.

Jack and Elsa were sitting outside their mansion, watching the others play and goof around, they wondered what they did to deserve this life they share with each other and their family and friends. One thing for sure is that Faith made them meet, make the things happen actually happen, there is no denying it.

Faith brought them together, and there is nothing in the world that can stop them now.

*sigh* oh my god,its done! Was that good enough? Sorry if it was crappy,but I finished it. Thanks to everyone who have supported me through out this book,I love you all so much and I know you guys deserve better.

So,yeah. Its finished! If you like 1D,go check out my 1D fanfic, its called the secret direction, I just started it not so long ago and I'd love for you guys to give me feedback.

This is where we part ways,bye guys!