Captured

Jack P.O.V

I wake up to something wet on my face. I opened my eyes slowly to see...

"Dad?"

"Jackson!" I pulled him into a hug while he sobbed in my chest. Oh how I missed my little boy. I pull away and look at him.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" I question him.

"I'm fine Dad,they didn't do anything to me." He answered. I look at my surroundings to see that we're in a room. Elsa and the others are still knocked out.

I was about to wake them up before Jackson spoke up.

"Dad,I know what their planning." He explained everything he knew,about how they can control people with their perfume and Pitch being the mastermind.

"So Pitch is behind all of this?" Anna's voice says startling me and Jackson. We both looked to see the others sitting down and were obviously listening.

"How long were you guys listening?" Jackson asks.

"From the very beginning till now,you guys were so deep in the conversation you didn't even notice us waking up and just listened." Punzie explained.

Jackson and I both nod.

Creak...

We all hear,we looked to see the one and only Pitch Black standing there,looking at us with his devilish golden eyes.

"Surprise".

Hic P.O.V

We should have known it was him all along,but it was hard for us to believe since we thought he was dead. But now we know he isn't, and is now trying to plan something.

"Nice to see you Eight again,glad to know you have your own families." He said with his thick British accent. I see Jack and Elsa quickly stand in front of Jackson protectively.

"Such a beautiful family you all have,too bad it has to last." With a flick of his fingers smoke started to fog the room we were in.

"Whatever you do,don't smell it!" We hear Jackson shout. We covered our noses to prevent us from smelling it. Then Pitch started attacking us.

We dodged his every attack while slowly making our way to the door. And finally we did. Kristoff ran and kicked down the door and we all ran out,leaving Pitch in the room.

"We gotta get out of here!" Mer shouts. The main door was just a few feet away,and when we finally get to it we hear someone shout.

"Not so fast!" We looked to who the voice belonged to and see a kid about Jackson's age.

"Johnny! Leave us alone!" Jackson yelled. Oh,he's the kid in that kids magazine.

"Alright,but you gotta go through my army first." With a snap of his fingers the main door opened revealing...the kids,with Liliana,Elizabeth,Jason and Harry.

"Guys! What are you doing here?!" Elsa shouted but they didn't move a muscle.

"What did you do to them?!" I was now holding Mer from ripping Johnny's skin off.

"Like what Jackson said,we can control people with the substance combined in our perfume,which us Blacks can only control with our every command. They're asleep now,but they don't know what their doing right now. So take them down!" The kids started to charge at us with emotionless faces as if they were asleep.

We tried to not harm them but ended up getting tied up to each other,geez! They're strong!

"Good work Johnny." Pitch comes into view.

"All that's left to do now is,to get rid of you,and my plan will finally be fulfilled." He said.

So so sorry for looooooong update! I couldn't think of anything and just went with what I've got and there. Also sorry for short chapter,but hey! here's a chapter! Make sure to vote and comment,bye!