Love of the Seasons

Anna P.O.V

I wake up to a very familiar voice."rise and shine Flower,you don't wanna miss Valentine's Day right." Kristoff asks...IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!

I jolt up and crash my lips into his."HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET AND ADORABLE PUNGENT REINDEER KING!" I scream and ran into the bathroom and did my daily routine.

I got out and we both ate our breakfast which is eggs and bacon. Delish!

Punzie P.O.V

Hmm,hmm,hmm. I hum while combing my hair. After I fixed my hair I looked at the calendar. February 14 it says. Okay. Wait a minute its Valentine's!

I hear a click from the door and turn around to see Eugene holding a trey with Hazelnut soup! Yum!

"Happy Valentine's Day Sunshine." awww,he's so sweet!"right back at ya thief." I reply. I call him that cause he stole my heart!

Mer P.O.V

"Happy Valentine's Day Meridarling." I hear Hic whisper in my ear."I smiled and kissed him on the cheek." You too Haddock." He playfully frowns.

"Don't call me that,or else I'll have to start calling you red." I lightly punch his shoulder."alright fine,Dragon trainer." "Thank you Red Archer." I grabbed his collar and we kissed passionately.

"Wow." We both exclaim then laughed. We ate caramelized apples and it was amazing!

Elsa P.O.V

I've just finished putting on light make up and fixing my hair into It's original french braid. This morning I woke up and saw a note on my desk with chocolate pancakes. It said I should go to the lobby when I finish eating my breakfast and pampering myself. Well I'm done now.

So I walked out to be greeted by the girls."Happy Valentine's Day Elsa." The say in unison."aswell to you three too." "Where are you heading to?" I asked."the lobby." Punzie answers."let me guess,the guys planned this didn't they?" Anna guesses. We quickly rushed to the lobby with excitement.

I opened the door to the lobby and see a dazzling sight of paper hearts on the ceiling,a red carpet leading to a stage in the middle of the room,rose petals on the floor oh it was beautiful.

"Woah." Me and the girls exhale. All of a sudden rose petals started falling from the ceiling and music started to play.

"Ladies." We turned to see the guys in dashing outfits."what is all of this?" Mer questions."this is how we'll show you ladies how much we care about you." Hic says.

The guys took a hold of our hands and led us to the stage and let us sit on the chairs placed on there.

"Just sit back,and enjoy the show." Jack tells us. They went infront of us and started to sing with the music.

-Thinking out loud

Jack P.O.V

me and the guys looked at the girls and started singing. I started off.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet" I sang while sweeping Hic off of his feet. The girls giggled at our childish manner.

"Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

I started leaning in making kissing noises on Hic and he rolled his eyes and I unexpectedly dropped him. Whoops. The girls laughed. Atleast their enjoying themselves.

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23"

Hic sang and punched me lightly,I chuckled.

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways Maybe just the touch of a hand"

Kristoff and Eugene pretended to bump into eachother and looked like they love eachother and held their hands. I'm cracking up so hard in the inside.

"Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am".

"So honey now,Take me into your loving arms" Hic wrapped his arms around me which was really awkward but we did it for the girls.

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" The ceiling changed from hearts to a view of the stars. And me and Hic pretended to kiss.

"Place your head on my beating heart" I awkwardly buried my face into Hic's.

"I'm thinking out loud,That maybe we found love right where we are".

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades,And the crowds don't remember my name,When my hands don't play the strings the same way,I know you will still love me the same" we make our way to our girls.

"Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand" we circled around them slowly.

"But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are" we held their hands and let them stand.

"So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are" finally we finished and we all kissed our girlfriends.

We all pulled away and smiled."that was beautiful guys." Anna says hugging Kristoff's arm.

"You four were amazing." Elsa complimented."not as amazing as you girls." Elsa smiles. Along with Anna,Punz,and Mer.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" We all cheered.

Hello readers! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Hope you joined this sweet chapter. But next one will have more drama and tragic stuff.

So keep calm and give love on Valentine's Day!