The start of a new friendship

??? P.O.V

Alright,let's see where I can find this Jackson kid.

"GPS,where can I locate Jackson Arendelle Overland Frost?" I asked my trusty GPS.

"A couple of yards outside a perfume company,at the bottom of a cliff." Woah what?! Did he fall?!

I hurriedly suit up in my cyan blue suit,put my helmet on,wore some white boots and hopped on my motorcycle.

I zoomed out like a strike of lightning and started to make my way to the location.

After about 30 minutes of traveling with the speed of light,I came across a perfume factory,and zombie like people? What is going on?

I quietly parked my motorcycle in the bushes so no one can see. And I ran through the woods and find the cliff. I looked down below but it was still dark,so I had to climb down.

Taking out my grappling hook,I hooked it on to a tree and slowly climbed down. As I came closer to the ground I jumped off and landed on my feet. Phew!

I looked around my surroundings,and a glimpse of white hair caught my eye. I ran to it and find a boy around my age knocked out cold. He looked so bruised,I guess he did fall off.

He was breathing,which is a good sign. I took out my first aid kit from my backpack and carefully aided his wounds with a special kind of water the agency gave to me in case I get injured in my missions. With just a tad on the wounds it quickly healed.

When I was about to treat his forehead,I hear him groan in pain then opened his eyes. He looked at me confused.

"Who are you? Where am I-?" He asked but then widens his eyes.

"Oh no! They're in trouble! I gotta-urgh!".

"No,you can't. Well,not right now. You have to rest first." I say to calm him down. He looks at me confusingly.

"Oh yeah,I'm agent Zenith,I was sent here for a mission and to rescue you." I took off my helmet which I was still wearing and let my hair down.

"But please,call me Zen." I smile.

Jackson P.O.V

"Woah..." I exclaim,looking at the girl smiling in front of me. What is this feeling I'm having right now?

"Emh,hey? You still there?" I come back to reality and see agent Zenit-I mean,Zen,waving her hand in my face.

"U-uh oh,eh,sorry. I'm Jackson." I hold out my hand for a shake and she gladly accepts.

Then Zing! I felt some kind of energy surge through my body. It feels nice though.

"Well then,Jackson,let's get you rested and suited up." She grabs my wrist and pulls me with her as she uses a grappling hook to get us back up.

Then she lead me to where she left her motorcycle. As we passed by the perfume building I thought about my parents. I hope their alright.

Zen stopped and let go of my hand. Awe...she gestured me to put on her helmet.

"What? But-?" Before I could protest, she pushes a button on her headband creating a helmet. Cool!

I climbed onto her motorcycle then she let me put my arms on her waist. Er...I see a glimpse of her smirking before she stepped on the pedal and made us zoom off! Making me grip onto her for dear life.

"We're here." Zen said,I opened my eyes and find myself still holding onto her waist so I quickly let go.