Reuniting with the past

Anna P.O.V

oh gosh, who could that insane psycho be?! I mean he just came into our house and then stabbed my brother in-law aka Jack. I wonder if he's okay? Better go check up on them.

As I walked to their room I heard laughter in Jackson's room. So I went in there and to my surprise I see...

"Olaf?" I exhale in disbelief.

"Anna!" He cheers happily. He came to me and we hugged.

Its been a long time since I last heard from him,due to our missions and such. We couldn't be able to have time for him since we had missions. So Elsa had to-you know what I mean,it was painful for us especially for Elsa,we couldn't blame her,Olaf made our lives more alive, fun and can really put a smile on your face. So when Elsa took his life away,our lives became duller,stressful with all the missions.

"Anna,why are you crying?" I realized that my cheeks were wet from my tears.

"Mom,are you okay?" Kristanna comes next to me with worried eyes. I shook my head.

"Yes I am,I'm just so happy to see Olaf again,we had great memories in the past." I smiled reassuringly.

She smiled and we hugged."is this your daughter?" Olaf asks. I nod."Oh my gosh! She looks like you! Well,except for the hair." I giggle at his statement.

Then I remember something."hey Olaf,can you guard the kids for awhile?" He nods and I make my way to Jack and Elsa's room.

When I got to the door I felt a slight chill of cold air. Oh gosh,I hope Elsa hasn't lost control over her powers. I knocked before entering to see my sister sobbing next to Jack who was still asleep. I came next to her and patted her back.

"Oh Anna,w-what am I go-going t-to do?" She cried. I hugged her and she buried her face in my chest trying to stop the sorrow she's feeling.

"Don't worry Elsa,Jack's gonna be fine. We'll track that wretched of a man and put him to justice." I told her. She wiped away her tears and weakly smiled.

"Your the best sister I could ever ask for." We hugged for awhile and break apart when someone opened the door. We looked to see its Jackson.

"I'll leave you guys to talk." I said and exited the room.

Elsa P.O.V

After Anna left,Jackson ran into my arms crying.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked trying to sooth him."its m-my fault why dad got hurt,is-isn't it?" I lift his chin up making him look at me.

"No it wasn't, the only one who needs to get the blame is the man who came here and stabbed your father. So don't be hard on yourself since it wasn't and will never be your fault." I assured. We heard a groan and see Jack starting to wake up.

"Dad!/Jack!" Me and Jackson said in sync. He tried to sit up but failed.

"Why do I feel so,weak?" He stares at me with his sad and exhausted eyes.

I explained everything what happened and it seems to refresh his memories. He then looked at Jackson and sighed in relief. He pulled Jackson into a hug which Jackson returned.

"I'm glad your safe. Who knows what'd happen to you if I wasn't there to protect you." He says. They pulled away and Jack notices Jackson's tears.

He already knew why. so he held Jackson's shoulders making Jackson look at him."It wasn't your fault alright? I was only doing what any parent would do just to keep their child safe." I came next to them and sat on the bed.