Just Friends?

Venus POV

I ended things with whatever his named is I had been hanging with Justin a lot. The sexual attention isn't there trust me. I was laying on his bed laughing with my fuzzy socks on and with his feet on his lap.

"Anyways got you feet on my lap" he said.

"Now you want to complain?" I said.

"No it's kind of weird"

"Why Just?"

"Because after we cuddle and show together"

"That's not weird women do that and not have sexual activities together" I told him.

"But we're exes" he told me.

"Yea and you were my first and only... first kiss, boyfriend, date and the guy I shared my first time with" I said smiling.

"We friends thou" he said.

"Always been" I said.

"Nothing has changed"

"Nothing... nothing at all" I said.

"You right just friends to the end" he said.

"You right" I said.

"Do you think it's still there?" he asked me.

"It might be"

"You were like a girlfriend and home girl put together" he told me.

"I am?"

"Yea and..."

He kisses me on the cheek and pulled away then I grabbed his face kissing him on the mouth.

"Let's take a shower!" he said while grabbing my hands.

We were in the shower getting it on he had me on the wall with my feet off the ground. I stared having light moans and all of sudden my legs were shaking.

"I love you" I said while grabbing his face.

"I love you too" he said.

He continued harder and faster I can't stop screaming We got out the shower and we went into the bedroom and started it up again.

"I am happy I am the only one that's been getting your cookies" he said.

"I am too" I said.