August In New York

Venus POV

Yes we finally moved and thank you Jesus. It was 2:30p.m. I went for a jog and I ran into Justin Comb from "Flavor in your ear" video and "Juicy" his mom is Misa Hylton Brim that was married to Jo Brim. I was running and I bumped into Justin and dropped my tampons and his friend Sen, Shaq and Trey were there. I was on my cycle and the tampons were ultra absorbent because I m a heavy bleeder.

"Woah you don't something there" I heard Trey say.

I got on the ground and picked them up I was embarrassed my hands were shaking after I have don't them. I felt them looking at me which was more embarrassing and all.

"I-I-It's fine" I told them.

I stood up and say Justin's face he was super hot. I was wearing an Iona Prep shirt.

"Oh so you going to Iona?" he asked.

"Um huh yea... How you know?" I asked him.

"Your T-Shirt" he respond.

"Well... duh... I am new to town and all. You go to Iona?"

"Yea we all do see ya at school soon" Trey told me.

"Alright" I walked off.

OMG they were so fine Trey, Sean and Justin my goodness.

Justin POV

I didn't get her name and but I look at the ground she dropped her ID.

"Venus?" I said.

"Yo she dropped her State ID... she only 15? Look cute is this pic." Shaq laughed.

"Yo her ass was fat in them yoga pants." Trey said.

(In Venus room)

I realized I dropped my State ID. I was home alone and I heard the doorbell ring I was in my sport bra and shorts. My weave was in I high ponytail and I opened the door and it was Justin OMG.

"Hey" said I in shocked.

"Excuse me Venus you dropped something." He rold me.

"Oh my gosh you brung my tampons over here?" I asked him.

"No your ID" he said handing it to me.

"Thank you I was looking for it everywhere" I said while grabbing my ID.

"Hey the guys and I having a party I was wondering can you come?" he asked.

"Yes" I answered.

We switch phones and I received his number.

(At the Dinner table)

"How was your baby?" Melissa asked me.

"Fine, I was running dropped my tampons in front of Diddy's son who had that Maybach that one episode of my Sweet 16. He goes to Iona I met his friends that go there also." I answered.

"Poor baby" she said while rubbing my back.

"10 grade has to be a drag you will be turning 16 and I will be 18 and we are still wearing school uniforms... yuck" Kassidy said.

"I know I will feel better if were in my jordans and hoodies" I said.

"Class of 2011 will be the best class ever" Kassidy said.

"Kassidy you so full of yourself" I laughed.