Was it a mistake?

Venus POV

I was watching BGC5 Miami and getting ready to sneak out the house to see Justin. My parents were out until 2:30 and I wanted to see him I texted him and plans were made. Kassidy had Omar over so they were probably having all kinds of sex. If Kassidy doesn't tell on me I won't tell on Kassidy.

"So you going to see Justin? And you wearing a thong, low rise jeans and a crop top?" she asked me.

"Kassidy I'm 15 I wouldn't do anything I regret" I told her.

"How do you know that?" she asked me.

"Because I have self control Kassidy" I told her.

"Okay and went sex thing is brought up are you going to show your purity ring?" she asked me.

"Yes"

"Does he know you are not having sex after you graduate high school?" she asked me.

"No"

"Tell him!"

"Why you care so much?" I asked her.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt Venus... Jonah cheated on me because I wouldn't sleep with him." she told me.

"Powerful words I can take that advice" I said hugging her.

"Justin and Venus have a great time but be back soon" she told me.

Justin POV

Me and Trey were at my dad's while he was gone Venus came in with that sexy outfit on I was turned on.

"My nigga you hit that?" Sean asked me.

"No I haven't" I answered.

"What's holding you back?" Trey asked.

"I like and I don't think she's that easy" I told them.

"Justin you haven't her ring?" Olivia asked me.

"What ring?" I asked Olivia.

"Her purity ring she promises not to have sex until marriage or whatever" Olivia told me.

She walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek "Hey Jus." 

I grabbed he by the hand and we walk into my bedroom. 

"Olivia told me about the purity ring" I told her.

"Wow I was going to tell about me saving my self until I turned 18 or until I fall in love." she told me.

"Wait you not saving yourself for marriage?" I asked her.

"No, I might never married... my mom lost her virginity at 14 just for a guy to like her . Kassidy and I vowed to lose our virginities to the guys we love.