Venus makes the Football Team

Venus POV

Yes I made the football team and Justin Combs is the captain and he does play great and all. I get dressed with the girls and all PMS is no kind of excuse for me. I was the quarterback I am used to playing wide receiver but this is a new game and I am willing to play. I was putting on my uniform and I have noticed my shoulder pads were missing someone had told them as fucking joke. I walk into the boys locker room and they begin covering up.

"Okay which one of you took my pads?" I asked.

They threw pads at me which was still in the wrapper.

"Aww how cute is that?" I asked.

"Naw this girl who had dropped her tampons and shit. I guess that's the only thing that she'll have go up her vagina." Derrick laughed.

"Omg Derrick when I was the wide receiver I tackled yo ass right?" I asked him.

I went out and looked for the coach and he gave me my pads. I made three touchdowns amen to that and I need a break.

Justin POV

Venus a good football player and all I really dig her ambition. The first day of school was coming up and I was super pumped. We got girls coming to the school and things might go smoother with dudes having girls in their laps.

"That girl Venus is something yo" Shaq told me.

"Yea we need her on the team" I told him.

"Yea we do and she needs to here good player and all... she might bring girls our ways." Shaq told me.

"I think she only hangs with dudes" I told him.