Jr. Year (Sept. 2011)

Venus POV

I started school and I was back from rehab I really love Justin and I can't dace him. I dream about us having a relationship and all. I walked over to Olivia and hugged her Kassidy is away in college and still seeing Omar remember him? I needed a fresh start and I had a curly bob cut with the side bang like Aislinn Claire Paul a/k/a Clare Edwards from Degrassi.

"Hey Venus love the bob. How was everything?"

"Better it's a new start I wouldn't dare touch pills again and football is still there"

"You okay playing with you know?" she asked.

"Yea because whatever don't you makes you stronger than ever"

"I know that's right"

We held hands walking into the school building.

"Football star" Shaq told me.

"Hey Shaq" I said.

"Livia and no Kassidy yea she graduated all right" he told us.

"Well we will be seniors next year"

I was sitting in homeroom with Olivia.

"I can't believe Adam got shot on Degrassi" Olivia told me.

"Me either... Yo I can't wait to see Priscilla beat Judi ass on Bad Girl Club" I told her.

"Nastasia gone kill Shelly after she find out about them contacts yo" she told me.

"I ready for it and season 8 Las Vegas and they got Twins"

"What?" she asked.

"Ms. O and Sav not shocking that new girl Imogen liking Eli is weird"

"She is weird"

"Quirky Cristine Prosperi and she is a doll like no other" she told me.

"I would find it weird f I am eating my food and this girl is imitating me" I told Olivia.

"Holly J is adopted like really?"

"It Degrassi curve balls being thrown our ways"

*Olivia and Venus talk Degrassi episode "U don't know" and BGC New Orleans*