Vegas Night

Olivia POV

I was getting everything settle for Vegas night. Yes it would the greatest dance ever no school uniforms and we are going to have a ball. I setting the table up with Venus and I needed to talk to her.

"Bryan is cute" I told her.

She blushes "Yes he is... but... I am taking things slow." 

"Because you don't want the same thing to happen again"

"Hey you live and you learn"

"Vegas night and you don't have a date"

"I am not going because... no one wants me there"

"Venus you going and I will find you a date"

"No"

"Yes" I told her.

"Livia don't!" she told me.

I walked over to Bryan "Too late... Hey Bryan you my BFF Venus is looking for a date and I was wondering could you take to Vegas Night?"

"Sure" he said.

"Okay" I walked to Venus who had her head turned around "He said yes"

"What" she yelled and everyone was looking at her.

"Yea"

I was getting Venus dolled up and I went in her closet to grab a clutch and her diary fell.

"OMG" I said.

"Put it down!" she said.

I read out "Bryan is so cute with his sexy I find him attractive but I still have feeling Just."

"Now you know"

"Don't use Bryan to make Justin jealous!"

"I know"

"Justin moved on"

"I know and it's with Natasha"

"Don't think about it!"

"I know"

(I went to Vegas Night and saw Bryan and Venus dancing)

Venus POV

I was dancing with Bryan I think he's sweet but he wasn't Justin.

"You Justin do you?" he asked.

"What? No... not at all" I said.

"You play on the same team you guys dated. What is about him?" he asked.

"I gave him something I can't never get back"

"Like what?" he asked.

"He was my first and the first guy I ever kissed"

"So you not a virgin?" he asked.

I shook my head no "It only once and I regret it."

"How come?" he asked.

"I was hurt by my grandmother's death and thought that would make me feel better"

"I lost mines when I was 15 and I regret also some days I still think about her"

I kissed Bryan and I stretched my eyes out and walked out crying. I was in the hallway crying and I saw Justin with Natasha and I turned my head.

"Oh Justin you sweet" she said.

I went back to the gym and walked over to Bryan.

"Hey sorry about the kiss"

"It's fine I haven't kissed a girl since her so"

I kissed him on the cheek "I want to get to know you better."

"I feel the same way"

We danced and Natasha was looking at us rolling her eyes I went to the bathroom with Olivia and told her what happened.

"Aww you blushing" she told me.

"Yea I think he's great" I told her.

"But not better Justin" Natasha said.

"Nasty ass Natasha" I said.

"So sad how easy you are slept with Justin, wanting Shaq and now Bryan" Natasha told me.

"Aww you jealous because you have my leftovers just a quick reminded kissing him is like kissing me" I told her and Olivia laughed.

"Ouch" Olivia told her.

After Vegas Night I was holding Bryan's at Olivia house she had an after party. Justin, Trey, Sean, Shaq and Kevin where there. I kissed Bryan on the cheek while Justin watched but I didn't care I went upstairs to the bathroom. I was on my cycle and it was time to change my tampon.

"Since when did you and Bryan hit things off?" Justin asked.

"Funny didn't know you care" I told him.

"I don't but I care if you hurting yourself like when you did drugs... I care for you and I want you to be happy no matter what" he told me.

"Do you miss me or something?" I asked.

"You back to your old self"

I went over to hug Justin and let and begin dancing with Bryan. He took my home in his BMW I really think he is amazing. He opened the door and kiss me on the lips and I blushed.

"Can't believe that had happened" I said.

"Believe it!"