First Day of School

Venus POV

I am starting grade 10 (I lived in Canada we say grade and then the number). I wanted Chinese bangs like Melinda Shankar that plays Allia Bhandari on Degrassi because both are in Grade 10 in the fall of 2010. I was in my room in my school uniform with the skirt on.

"Grade 10 is going to be awesome start" I said clapping.

"Yea senior year is going to be pretty fucking awesome you turning 16 and I will be 18" Kassidy told me.

My mom drove us up to the school when we pulled up to the school.

"Hey hey hey plenty of here" Kassidy said.

"Kassidy already looking for boys? Things will never change huh?" I asked.

"Whatever getting a ride to school mom we are in grades 10 and 12." Kassidy told mom.

Kassidy gets out the car and opened the door.

"Venus I know sports is your life but you should try drama club or cheerleading like Kassidy." she told me.

"Mom this is who I am I have drama class third period so we see how that goes" I said before hugging her.

Trey POV

Me, Sean, Justin and Shaq were walking up to the school and I see Venus in the car with her mama damn her mama bad. We walk pass them and Venus closes the door we need up walking into school next to each other.

"Ok love you mom" Venus says closing the car door.

"What she wanted?" Kassidy asked Venus.

"Me to be all girly like you talking cheerleading and drama club like her I am more like dad anyone in the family" Venus tells Kassidy.

"Don't Worry when you graduate in 2013 it will be all over" Kassidy tells Venus.

"I am an athlete wide receiver, quarterback, track star, volleyball, softball and basketball. I need mom to accept me being different guys can't accept that because they want girly girl and I am 35% girly." Venus tells Kassidy.

"Hey mom pressures me be the best cheerleader, write greatest essays and get 3.5 GPA. You push yourself to be the greatest athlete and September 11 is the game. You are bold sis and I wish I could say the same thing." Kassidy tells Venus.

"Yea life sucks for us we have that in common" Venus says laughs then ends up walking off with Kassidy. 

"Damn they mama bad" I said.

"Trey checking out mamas now" Sean laughed.

I was checking out the girls in skirts.

"I like it here" Justin said laughing.

Venus POV

I walk into homeroom of coarse nothing but 10 graders yippy for me. I watched the TV announcements and my sister was on there. Shocker mom must have put her up to it.

Kassidy POV

Mom made me do the damn announcements always wanted us to do everything she wants.

"Goodmorning Iona Preparatory I am Kassidy Riley and welcome back guys. Congratulations to my sister Venus Riley the girl on the football be sure to give her a high five when you see her today"

As I read the announcements I saw this hot guy named Omar Lawson he is student body president and fine as hell.

Omar POV

Kassidy is pretty I heard she is going out for the cheerleading squad and all.

"And now from your student class president Omar Lawson" Kassidy says and then leave.

I walk over "Good morning students and big welcome back and there will be cheerleading auditions and we need  captain and the requirements are 2.5 GPA or higher, 95% attendance, no suspensions and captain has to be junior or a senior.

(In Venus' homeroom)

Venus POV

The teacher looks at me.

"Oh you are Venus Riley" Mrs. O asks.

"Yes I am" I said.

"The class give for Venus Riley" Mrs. O says.

The class give me around of applause which was embarrassing.

(In Drama room)

I was sitting on the block Justin, Sean and Trey comes in.

"Superwoman superwoman" Trey says.

"I should knock you out but I am having blessed day" I told him.

"Dude stop bothering her before body slam you!" Justin told Trey.

"She ain't that strong" Trey told me.

"Neither are you what are you like 4 '11'?" I asked.

Sean and Justin laughs.

(At lunch)

I sat with Kassidy and some juniors and seniors.

"Hey Venus you make history in this school" Omar tell me.

"Thanks a lot" I told him.

"Venus is athletic and all you guys basket, track, volleyball and softball. I am just a cheerleader and stuff." Kassidy tells Omar.

(In Venus' room)

I laid down thinking about all the cute guys in my classes.

"Kassidy so Omar is cute. Thinking about swiping your v card?" I told her.

"Hey I didn't ask about them guys" she told me.

"I am not their fucking type" I told her.