Chapter 22

Chapter 22

EMILY'S P.O.V.

As I fell to the stone floor I heard the heavy door slam shut behind me.

I turned and looked at the now shut door keeping me in the dimly lit room with wide eyes. I moved my way over to the small bed. At least it has lots of blankets on it.

I crawled on top of it and curled up in a ball hugging my knees. I closed my eyes tightly shut and hoped that I when I opened my eyes I would be back on the chair, back in the common room, anywhere but here.

As I thought more and more of my current situation I slowly drifted off into an unpleasant sleep.

***********

I opened my eyes to see I was back in my room at home. Why was I here? I thought I was at Hogwarts?

I turned my head as my door cracked open. I thought that didn't happen anymore? Not since I wa-no. This can't be happening right?! My heart beat quickened as the tall bulky figure walked closer to me.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT YOU IN MY FUCKING HOUSE ANYMORE!!!!!"

No. No! NO!!! I felt like shrinking into the corner, the floor, anywhere so he can't notice me.

"I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!! NOW I NEED TO PUNISH YOUR FILTHY ASS!!!!"

I whimpered as I shrunk beneath his gaze.

He walked over to my trembling figure swaying side to side. As he got closer I realized from the smell it was because he was drunk. I started to back up trying to find a way out.

I felt my back hit the wall as he advanced towards me. I started to move along the wall to the right trying in anyway possible to avoid what I know was coming if he reached me.

I found myself trapped in a corner. I have no where to run.

He pulled out a pocket knife from his pants pocket and flicked it open in one swift movement.

"Now, to give you your punishment for trying to run from me." He said with a twisted look on his face. One of his hands grabbed me around the neck forcing me up the wall making it painful to breathe. With his other hand he took the knife and pushed it to the collar of my shirt and dragged the blade downwards splitting the top I had on.

Make it stop.

Make this pain end!

He slipped off my shirt with one hand still holding my neck with the other. He finally took his hand off my neck making me fall to the ground chocking from lack of oxygen.

"What do you think your doing?! We're not done yet you filthy slut!" With those words he took off my pants leaving me in my under garments.

I'm cornered. What do I do now?!

He pulled down his pants and I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see the scene unfolding before me.

He took the rest of my clothes from my body leaving me bare. Leaving me vulnerable.

"Now let the punishment begin!!"

No. Why does this have to happen. Why does he hate me so much. Why does my grandfather do this to me!

*********

I sat straight up a cold sweat dripping down my face. It was just a dream.

No it wasn't a dream.

It was a horrible reminder of the past.

I looked around me nothing looking familiar when I remembered what happened. I hugged my knees to my chest and cried. No one is going to help me. No one is going to find me here. Even if someone did they wouldn't care.

I have nothing to calm me down. My breathing got more ragged and my pulse began to slowly increase. I started to shake adding to this mix of chaos.

I can't control myself. I don't know what's happening to me!

A.N.

So we finally get to see what some of her past is like. Ooo ahhhh. It felt a little weird writing this chapter because of all the cussing and everything else so I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^

Me- hmm I wonder where everyone is

?-...

Me- -3- fine then I'll just do it myself don't forget to vote, comment, and share with people like us. So yea uh I'm just... Going to go over here......yea:1