Chapter 9

Chapter 9

EMILY'S P.O.V.

      Rain and I went to go find the twins and it turns out that they were already planning a prank for Harry. They where almost done with it too so we didn't really get to do much and didn't understand all of it but what can I do about. Oh that's right...nothing    -_-. So we where all now crowded around the coach he was on and we're just looking at him. Me with a worried face, Rain with a smirk that only she could pull off, and the twins with a face that looks like they're plotting to kill someone.

      "Alright let's get to work." George said still smiling. So Rain went to do whatever she was assigned and so did the twins while I just stood there unsure of what to do. So I just decided that I would do my part. I walked behind the coach and waited till everything else was in place.

******about five minutes later*******

     Everything was ready and when you looked around the room you would think there was going to be a movie projected in here. Cameras where in front of, behind where I was, and on both sides of the coach and I think there might of been one above us too, but I don't want to know if there was and think about how it got up there.

       So anyway Fred got on the coach with harry and just as we hoped harry wrapped his arm around him and thought that Fred was me. Now there's no stopping this it is in action.

       Rain has the camera on the left somehow Ron is doing this now to so he's on the right George is in front and I'm behind we all start a camera in three

Two

One

Action

Fred wiggled around a bit and Harry pulled him closer and said "come on please don't go" in a very sleepy voice. Rain stifled a giggle and continued watching. Fred then said in one of the best fake girl voices I ever heard,

     "oh Harry I just wanted to go take a shower and wanted you to come with me" oh god why did I agree to this. Harry's eyes flew open and he sat up right knocking Fred to the ground.

     "Oh my gosh Emily you spoke!" he said with a big smile on his face and then when he looked down he frowned when he saw it was only Fred playing a prank. Now I feel really bad.

He looked so happy.

Well that's your fault you shouldn't of let them do the prank you knew what was going to happen.

Ya well Steve you aren't helping so go away

Ok but you'll regret that later

Whatever

     I stopped the camera and all the other ones since everyone else is on the floor laughing and then silently went up the stairs to the dorm. I pulled out a book and started reading it. I was about one third through when it was lunch time and I was hungry. I got up and went to the common room and saw no one there.

     They must all be at lunch I thought. I continued till I was right outside the double doors to the Great Hall. I stood there for a moment and decided I wasn't hungry and walked away. I was now lost in this gigantic castle and was wandering around when I saw Malfoy and his goons walking my way I looked down and tried walking past but Malfoy wouldn't let that happen.

*********Hey there just a helpful author's note it's about to get really violent so if you feel uncomfortable with that please skip ahead to the next P.O.V. ^_^*********

   "Hey it's the mute! Come here mute I want to talk to you." Malfoy said in his arrogant voice with that damn smirk on his face. I again tried to get past but one of his minions blocked my path.

     "Your not going anywhere mute until you listen to what I have to say! You here me!" I cringed at his loud voice as it brought back other painful memories, and prayed that someone would hear this and get me out of here, but no one came.

    Malfoy advanced towards me and slammed me against the wall. "You are a good for nothing wast of space I don't know what potter sees in you." He snarled awfully to close for my comfort.

       "And you know what maybe I can creat a little more space in the world" he now had a smirk on that horrible face of his. Now I am truly scared for my life I don't know what to do my wand is in my dorm sure I can do wand less magic but I'm to scared to think of anything right now and it takes a lot a concentration.

     Malfoy threw me on the ground and started to kick my stomach and face and where ever he could reach I was now silently crying with tears running down my face in rivers. All the memories I had locked away since I came here of what happened at home came flooding through my mind.

   Malfoy's minions where keeping watch but still cheering him on. I cried harder when I heard a crack in my stomach and then then another somewhere else in a couple more places.

     I knew Malfoy hated me but I didn't think he would ever go this far. Soon I started to see black dots and I pasted out.

*****UNKNOWN P.O.V. REVELED!*******

      Ya I know I like her and everything but she's a slut for going out with potter so I'm just giving her what she deserves. Soon she stopped moving and I sorta felt bad but oh well I'm going to have to do worse later because of father.

     "Crabbe Goyle put her in that class room over there." I said to my faithful stupid minions. They nodded and threw her in a class room and enchanted it so you wouldn't be able to feel her presence unless you looked in there.

     "Alright let's go" I said straightening my robes and walking down the hall way with them following me.

      Now I have a lot a guilt on my shoulders but I can deal with it besides what if she wasn't pure blood? Father would never approve anyway so I don't have to feel to bad about it if she wasn't he would be proud of me. I slightly smiled at that and continued walking.

A.N.

Hey hey what's up if you didn't already figure it out it was Malfoy>_<

So I know school is almost starting for us unless it already has in which I send my good vibes towards you ~(0.o)~ so sad for us but Emily *sigh* I never thought this story would lead me here.

Me: But it's all Draco's fault anyway so don't blame me. -3-

Draco: What are you talking about? AND WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?! MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!

Me: * runs away YOULL NEVER CATCH ME IN NEVERLAND MWAHAHAHHAHA >:3

Draco: *Stares  goodbye -_-