Chapter 18

Hey guys!!! Quick shoutout to @HarryPotterLover2004 and @Queenofmystery480 for being so awesome! Thanks for all the support ALL of you guys are giving me I honestly never thought this story would get over 10 views so thanks so much! NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Chapter 18

PROFESSOR M.'S P.O.V.

'I wanted to leave the school for a bit'

I looked at her with a blank face trying to assess the situation without showing my confusion.

"Do you mind if I ask why?" I said as my eyebrows crinkled making more lines on my face.

I was truly curious why would she want to leave. Is there something wrong with the school. Well wait, I shouldn't ask that question with everything that has happened here in the past years.

I was still wondering though.

'I don't really want to say it's personal.'

        I still wonder why she doesn't talk but I guess that's personal too. "Alright." I sighed, "I can't let you leave Hogwarts unless it is holiday." I sighed maybe I should tell her. "If you would do the homework your given everyday but were away from everyone for around a week would that be ok. If so then I may be able to help you." She's a part of my house and I need to help those in my house as much as possible.

'You can do that?!' She seemed so confused.

      "Well I don't exactly know where it is located but I can tell you about it. A room where you can be isolated. From what I know only the staff knows of its existence and a few students but they don't have a reason for it anymore." Am I really doing this should I, as the adult, be doing this.

'Please tell me I need to know.'

She had a look in her eyes of desperation, hope and sadness. I can't help it I must tell her.

     "It's called the Room Of Requirement and it's supposed to be on the other side of the hall as the tapestry for Barnabas the Barmy it is on the seventh floor in the left corridor. You must walk back and forth across the wall three times thinking exactly of what you want. For example, what you want is a place to hide that no one else can get into, so that's what you would think of and the room is supposed to become what you want. There are limitations though for example you can't wish for food to be there and you can't wish a human into the room. That is all the information I can give you let me know when this is happening. Oh and don't expect for your remaining days off to come back after you are back if you decide to go now then the remaining days will go into your week stay."

    She nodded taking in the information I just gave her and then turned and left the room. Her hair swayed slightly as she walked then she opened the door and closed it without another acknowledgment. I wonder what she'll do. It's not my business but I should tell Dumbledor.

A.N.

Hey sorry I haven't updated for a while I've been pretty busy with school and stuff. I know it seems like it's getting boring but trust me this is the chapter where the next set of events start >:3

Me: . . .

Me: . . .

Me: . . .

Me: . . .

Me: . . .

Me: . . .

Me: WHY CANT I THINK OF ANYONE!!!!! T^T

Neville: do you need some help?

Me: ARE YOU CALLING ME CRAZY?!

Neville: W-what! No I never said that!

Me: DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I LOOK LIKE A MAN?!?! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BODY BOY!?!?!?!

Neville: *wimpers *^*

Me: You need to make up for it -_-

Neville: *nodds

Me: you will say the thing everyone else says ok-_-

Neville: B-but what if I don't want to

Me: ARE YOU DEFYING ME!!!!!

Neville: N-no!!! Don't forget to v-vote, comment, and sh-share with nerds like me

Me: DID YOU JUST CALL ME A NERD!!!!

Neville: 0.0 *runs