Chapter 20

Chapter 20

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

       While Emily slept uneasily, about 7 piles over there was someone else in the room working on a special cabinet. It was a boy who was in the same year as Emily. Neither of the two knew that the other one was there. One sleeping and the other cursing at themselves. Only three people knew for sure that one of the two were in the room. McGonagall, Crabb, and Goyle.

MALFOY'S P.O.V.

       Why. Why is it so damn hard to fix this stupid cabinet!

     I pounded my hands on a desk nearby with my fists curled and my eyes shut tight. When I reopened them I was confused at what I saw on the table. What I saw was darker circles and they kept appearing. I then felt something wet on my face and reached my hand up to touch it to only find out I was crying.

"Damn it." I whispered to my self "Damn it. Damn it. Damn it!"

***Time Skip brought to you by Dumbledor's beard*

     Once I had gained control over myself again I stood up straight from my previous slouched over position. I took a deep breath and started to walk towards the cabinet again when I heard something coming from a little ways away.

     My eyes immediately widened and my head snapped over in that direction. Who else would be in here unless it was Crabb or Goyle?

     I cautiously started to walk in the direction I heard the noise coming from.

     When I hadn't heard the sound again I was going to go back to work on the cabinet but then I heard it again!

     It sounded as though it was a...groan?

     Neither of the nitwits would be stupid enough to walk in here while I'm working if they were injured. So what or who is in here?

     I was right next to whatever made the noises and looking from behind one of the mountains of junk in the room. I saw an overstuffed armchair in the middle of several of the junk piles. In was on a rug and seemed to have two legs hanging off over the side.

      Wait a minute.

      Legs!?

     I cautiously walked towards it with my wand at the ready. I was now close enough to see over the rest of the chair and what I saw caused me to take a step back with eyes widened.

     Her of all people.

Why couldn't it have been anyone else.

Anyone but her.

Anyone but Emily Passwater of Griffindor.

Me-bum bum BUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!! So I hoped you like it I know it's short and I'm sorry I haven't updated this in forever please forgive me *^*    Also Draco was a little OOC in this but it's all part of my plan >:3

Draco-sure *rolls eyes

Me-Excuse me! I can make you die you know

Draco-....-.- suurrrreeeeee I'm too hot for you to do that to me

Me-WHAT!?!?!? YOU LITTLE!!! *sighs well I guess not

Draco-*smirks

Me-*wispers yet

Draco-O.O She doesn't own HP only her OC'S also don't forget to vote, COMMENT, and share with some ferrets

Me-bye ^.^