Chapter 4

Chapter 4

EMILY'S P.O.V.

     Yesterday was strange but I'm trying not to think about it.

Why would you do that you know you want to know who it was.

Yes I know that but it's to much like a rainbow pineapple.

What?

It doesn't make sense.

Oh

Ya

So anyways I got up without someone yelling in my ear this time. Actually I got up before everyone in our dorm but oh well. I brushed out my hair that I decided would be light blue at the top then turn darker at the bottom. I did my make up light only using light purple eye shadow and a pink lip gloss. I curled my hair magically to look like beach waves and changed my eyes to a deep blue. I looked in my trunk for something to wear and found my green off the shoulder top and my ripped skinny jeans that where cuffed at the bottom. I put my robe over it and I was off.

I walked out of the dorm and down to the Great Hall. There weren't many people here but to my surprise Steph was here and I decided that I would sit next to her. I walked over and sat down then started to put different foods on my plate. Steph looked over at me than smiled,

"Hey Em how are you" she asked groggily because might I remind you forgetful pidgins that it is very early here right now. I shrugged and started to eat my food.

     "Ya know I heard the weirdest thing last night" I looked at her to say go on "I thought I heard Rain yelling something about murdering someone but you guys are on the other side of the castle" she said. Oh ya I forgot about that.

How do you forget about someone yelling so loud people in America could probably hear it.

Oh your back

Ya I'm back do you have a problem with that hey I just rhymed.

No I don't have a problem with that it's just that I need to write something out to Steph right now

Oh ya she's here ok then good bye for now

Ok good bye Steve

Steve?

Ya that's your new name

Oh

Yup

     So I wrote down on some parchment why Rain was screaming last night (oh that sounded less disgusting in my head) and it looked like Steph was about to scream too but I wrote down that she could burn the parchment if she wanted and so that's why there is a pile of ashes on a plate across from us. We continued to eat in silence when someone walked over to us. I looked over at them to see it was a kid that looked like a younger Fred or George.

      "Hey I'm Ron and my mate Harry is to weird to come over here and ask you himself so would you come sit with us?" Hmmm well maybe I should I mean it wouldn't hurt. I looked to Steph to see if I could go cause I don't want her to be a loner. She nodded and I got up and walked over to my house table with my plate of food then sat down next to Harry and Ron sat across from us then started to shovel food into his mouth.

     I started to eat slowly then Ron spoke to me  "so how do you like Hogwarts so far?" With food in his mouth.

     'It's nice but I'm glad they only made us do one day then let us have the weekend free' I wrote in the air with my actual wand this time because I felt like it. When I finished I went back to eating my food. I got up and wrote in the air quickly that I was going on a walk.

    Harry got up and said "We'll go with you I mean only if you want us to cause you don't know the grounds very well and we could show you around." Ron was looking at us then said     

     "No I'm still eating you guys can go" I nodded my head and started to walk outside with Harry following.

     "So where do you want to go? Wait that's a stupid question you've never been here before. Here I know a great place to show you." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to wherever we were going. A couple minutes later we arrived at what I'm assuming was the Qudditch Pitch.

     "This is the Qudditch Pitch where we practice and play the other houses." Harry said "Do you know how to play?" He asked me I nodded my head and did a silent spell for my broom. A couple seconds later it was in my hand ready to be flown.

     "Wow is that a clean sweep 1500!?" I nodded my head yes and mounted it then shot up in the air. He mounted his Nimbus 2000 and came up to my eye level.

     'Well what are we waiting for let's play!' I wrote and he said "oh ya that's right he went down and released the snitch. I started to chase it with Harry not to far behind me then I lost site of it. I'm sure the confusion was clear on my face. But then Harry came up in front of my with the snitch in hand.

     I glared at him then let my smile take over my face we descended to the ground and dismounted our brooms "good game maybe we will see you at try outs this year you would be a great player." He said I nodded with a smile on my face then I heard a voice that wasn't Harry's.

     "Hello Potter I see you've found a new girlfriend. What's your name oh ya that's right you don't talk. I don't know why you chose someone like her I mean look at her she is not something I would date."

     "Back off Malfoy if she doesn't want to talk then she doesn't have to" I just kept my head low and started to walk back to the castle while they where having their argument.

They like you

Oh hey Steve

Hey but you do realize that they like you right

Why would Draco like me if he's so mean to me

Because he doesn't know how to act any different duh

Ok but I still don't believe you

Whatever he totally likes you though

Whatever

Ok well I have to go now

Ok talk to you later Steve

Ok

I went inside the castle up to my dormitory and decided to take a long nap.

A.N. so the voice is now called Steve and it think both Draco And Harry like her!? What!? Ok well I'll see you next chapter. :P