Chapter 11

Chapter 11

HERMIONE'S P.O.V.

I was walking around the castle exploring, I have been here every year but it's so big that's you can't get through all of it in all your years here as a student. I was walking past some class rooms when I thought I saw something in one I turned around and looked inside it. Sure enough on the floor was a body it looked as though it was dead. I was shocked to say in the least. So I opened the door and walked over to the body cautiously afraid of what I might find. I looked at the face and gasped.

Laying on the floor was my dorm mate/Harry's girlfriend. This is where she was, I was wondering why she wasn't in the dorms ever anymore! I brushed some of the hair out of her face and gasped again to see her face blood stained and bruised. I didn't want to hurt the body and I can't leave her here long enough to go get a teacher I might forget where she is!

Only one thing I could think of and that was to lift her with magic. I took out my wand and cast mobilicorpus. She gently floated in the air ahead of me and I walked back to the main part of the castle and all the way up to the infirmary.

Everyone was out side today because it was so nice but I had been in the library and then decided to take a look around the castle but I was grateful I didn't run into anyone. I was finally at the infirmary and called out,

"Madam Pomfrey are you here I found someone unconscious in an abandoned class room." She came bustling out of the back store room.

"oh dear place her on the bed right there tell me exactly what happened and how you found her where you found her everything it is vital for her recovery."

I nodded and started to explain how I had found her in a random part of the castle injured. She nodded and started bustling around the room getting different potions. She came back and started to apply a yellowish cream to her face and stomach. She then proceeded to open Emily's mouth and pour a liquid that looked dark blue down her throat.

"Ok now if you could go tell her friends we found her that would be great. Oh and she's going to be ok but I need you to tell professor Dumbledor about this as well." She said I nodded and ran off to tell the professor then find Emily's friends and Harry.

A.N.

So sorry for the small update '~.~) I just didn't know what to do.
So school starts soon and you know what that means...slower updates!
I'm sorry for all these small updates recently but it can't be helped. Trust me though it's all important! :3 I need to find a name I should call you guys if you have any ideas tell me!

Me: That's about it for now. Will someone please say it for me?!

Hermione: Sure! make sure to vote, comment, and share with all your wizard
friends even if they are muggles or muggle borns! Till next time.