Chapter 19

Chapter 19

EMILY'S P.O.V.

I walked up the stairs quickly trying to get to this room as soon as possible. Or this hallway is what she made it sound like. I made it to the seventh floor and was walking around trying to find the tapestry. I saw many pictures and other tapestries but none seemed to be the right one.
I was about to give up when something caught my eye. I walked back to where it was and I sawing was the thing I was looking for.

Yeah you finally found it :D

What are you doing here go away-_-

B-but TT•TT why are you so mean to me

Cause your annoying-_-

*crys in a corner growing mushrooms

Good your gone

I did as the professor told me and paced three times in front of it thinking of a place to hide where no one can find me. A door formed and I stood there a moment thinking about how I will finally have a break from it all and smiled on the inside.

I walked in and saw piles of things that seem useless that went to about the ceiling. I walked through looking for a place to sit down and then right before me was a comfy looking chair. I sat down and thought about how I wont have to worry about so many things.

Rain for one thing she didn't seem as close anymore.

Harry don't get me started on him.

The twins they just don't get it although they are fun sometimes.

The people who beat me and left me to die and suffer.

I can escape it all for awhile. Here. In this room. A sigh came out of my mouth and I shut my eyes. Before I knew what even happened I fell asleep.

*Dream*

Things flashed before me I can't make anything out. I tried grabbing one of the images and was sucked into it.
There was a table in a dark room with lots of people sitting there. They all wore black. Was this a funeral?
I noticed that some of them looked familiar.
I gasped at who else I saw at the table.
It was.

Le drum roll please

My Grandparents.

I watched as a figure in a dark cloak with no nose came to the head of the table. There was no sound even though I saw the things lips moving.

I watched as a blondie stood up I only saw his back but he seemed familiar.

He nodded at something the pale guy said and said something back. Snake man looked pleased with the guy and so the guy sat back down. It continued this way for awhile and I got bored I didn't know how to get out of here and there was no sound.

Something caught my attention as my Grandpa stood up and started to speak. Since it was him I tried reading his lips. I could make out a few words here and there. He was talking about someone and how he thought they were ready to do something. I couldn't understand the rest.

Then it all started to fade out.

*Dream end*

A.N.

Heeheehee suspense what's going to happen to her now that she's away? Will she enjoy the time or will she go crazy? Maybe someone else is there?

Emily: 'is it Steve? Did he come alive and come to torment me for who knows what?!' *hids under table

Me: no no nothing like that your safe^_^ *pats Em's head.

Emily: 'ok' :3

Me: ok:3333

Me: wait since your here >:3

Emily: 'uhh I think I need to go now'

Me: NOPE!!!! You where here and now you will say it with pride.

Emily: *pouts. 'Don't forget to vote comment and share with the quiet people like me. And if you want you can go view some of her other stories that she has.

Me: *^* thank you so much you are the best Em

Emily: 'no problem' ^.^