Bonnie looked back at Kai. "Then tell us."

Kai shook his head. "Nope." He said, popping the 'p'.

Damon looked pissed, digging the stake in his hand deep in Kai's shoulder. "Tell us or I'll have to torture you into telling us."

"If you torture me I'll get mad and if I'm mad I won't want to help you. What kind of person needs that explained to them?" Kai replied, tilting his head as he smirked.

Bonnie sighed, whispering something to Damon, who cursed before he untied Kai's ropes. "Don't make me regret this now." He muttered.

Kai grinned rubbing his wrists as he stood up and sat next to me. "Hey Riley." He said, moving himself closer to me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Damon said, Kai looked over. "Sit there." Damon pointed at a chair far from me. I laughed. Damon was acting over protective.

"Alright." Kai quickly kissed my cheek before sitting in the seat. He winked while I blushed for a split second. Bonnie raised her eyebrows while Damon glared at Kai, but said nothing.

"So how can we get out here?" Bonnie asked, sitting down next to me. Damon remained standing as he watched Kai.

Kai leaned in, staring at me while he answered. "To get out of here we will harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic. Its called an Ascendant."

Bonnie nodded. "An ascendant I've heard of it from my Grams." She paused. "Where do we find it?"

"No idea." Kai shrugged, biting his bottom lip. "Which is why I need you Bon-bon to do a locator spell."

"Don't call her my nickname." Damon spat, crossing his arms over his chest. Kai rolled his eyes to respond.

Bonnie stood up. "Riley come help me." She said, I nodded placing down my drink before standing up. "Try not to kill him." She said to Damon.

"No promises." He replied, giving her a fake smile. Bonnie sighed walking away and I rolled my eyes following her.

"So the new guy likes you." She started when we far enough.

I scoffed, shaking my head. "No he doesn't and he's crazy remember."

Bonnie hummed. "Good point but I just need something interesting to happen." She told me and I nodded in understanding. "And he did kiss you." She reminded, I rolled my eyes but my cheeks became redder.

"Please shut up." I whined and Bonnie laughed in response.

++++

"So Ri, how are you?" Kai asked, we sat on the sofa while Damon and Bonnie's sorted up the equipment for the spell.

I shrugged. "Alright."

He leaned into my ear. "Did you miss me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Not really, Malachai." I replied, we were playing a bunch of hand games. "And I saw you earlier."

"I know." He smirked, leaning in and kissing my lips. I blushed, stopping in my movements.

"Don't act so surprised, Ri." He grinned, biting his lip. "You kissed me this morning."

"True." I said. "What happened to the cramps? They're gone for me anyway."

Kai shrugged. "Damon's blood." He suggested and I nodded. "Also thanks for the gash on my head."

"Well thanks for getting me knocked out." I shot back. Kai laughed. "Why'd you kiss me?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

Kai shrugged. "Because you're pretty, Ri." I just gave him a look and he winked.