Chapter 4

^Luke's outfit^ Pretend the shirt is white and the wolf on it is black

Luke's POV

"It's gonna be a surprise." He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. I sat in the passenger seat and he started to drive. He parked in a normal restaurant parking lot. He got out and opened the car door for me. What a gentleman.

I got out and he took my hand. Ryder led me inside and we took a seat. A waiter came to our table and looked at him.

"What are you going to drink?" I stared at her and thought. 'I'm here too I'm not a ghost yet. What a Witch with a B.' Ryder noticed the face I was making and said.

"What would you like Luke?" I smiled. "A Pepsi, Ryder." I saw her bite her lip while looking at him. 'Great.' I thought sarcastically. "A Pepsi and a coke please."

"Anything for you babe." That's it I think, now it's just a girl that thinks he's hot but come on! She called him 'babe'! I got up from my seat.

"Excuse me!" I said and she looked at me. "What?" She said with a disgusted look. "What!? Stop hitting on my boyfriend and pretending I'm not here!"

"Wait you're gay?" She asked pointing and looking at Ryder.

"Yea got a problem?" She mumbled a no and I sat down. As she walked away she was mumbling something that was "all the hot guys are gay" I sat back down and Ryder was grinning.

"What?" I asked still a little annoyed with the girl.

"Jelly Luke is a sexy Luke." I blushed. "I'm not sexy not even close to sexy."

"Yes you are." I smiled and looked down in embarrassment. She came back and gave us the drinks. "Would you guys like to order?"

We ordered then talked about everything. I told him about the incident at my old school. He told me he is an alpha but his older brother is the next alpha in charge. Our food arrived and we ate and talked it was wonderful.

When we finished eating he payed. I tried to pay but he took my wallet and put it in his back pocket. We got out of the restaurant and got in his car. After getting in his car he gave me my wallet back. "I have one more surprise for tonight."

He drove and after a while parked next to the woods we got out of the car and he led me into the woods after awhile we got to a beautiful waterfall. I smiled and he sat next to the river. I sat next to him.

"This is beautiful."

"Nothing is more beautiful then you." He said and I blushed. We got closer to each other and he suddenly got up.

"What's wrong?"

"I just remembered I have a huge blanket in my car. Stay here I'll be right back." I watched him leave and I stared at the water. It was so clean.

I heard a growl and looked up. It was a wolf, a beta. I knew by the smell. I got up and backed away from the wolf. I backed away a little more and touched a rock next to were the waterfall was, I couldn't back away more. And what I mean is it's not a stupid rock it's a damn boulder.

It got closer and closer. It was about to attack when we heard a growl. I looked and saw Ryder. I ran to him and was almost tackled by the wolf on my way to Ryder's side. I hugged him and he held onto me tightly. I felt safe.

The beta looked at Ryder then at me and growled at me.

"Richard stop it." Ryder said and the beta sat down. "This is my mate." The wolf nodded in understanding and I let go of Ryder. He put the blanket on the floor where we were and sat down. I sat next to him and the wolf started to snuggle next to me. I went closer to Ryder. The wolf continued until I was on Ryder's lap.

The wolf got up and walked away I smiled at Ryder and he hugged me.

"Sorry about Richard he must be patrolling tonight and he doesn't really like the idea of splitting my up with my mate so putting you on my lap was like a I'm sorry gift." I got up and straddled him. I kissed his cheek. He turned his head and I kissed him. We made out as he put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck.

He kissed me harder and I moaned. I tilt my head to give him better access. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth as his fingers go under the hem of my shirt and under the start of my pants.

I get closer to him and start to hump him. He grips onto my hips and stops me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I continue to kiss his neck desperate for more friction.

"Yes."

"Are you just saying that so I will f*ck you on the first date?" I look at him.

"No. Let's go to my place." I suggest. He nods and picks me up by my thighs. He takes me and the blanket to the car and puts everything inside. He drives to my house.

When we get there I see the time on my phone and it's already 9:07pm so my sister is sleeping. But my parents aren't.

"Umm you don't mind my parents being home right?"

"I don't mind but you are gonna have to keep your voice down." I giggle thinking of what we are going to do in there. I get out of the car and walk to the porch. I open the door when Ryder is right behind me gripping my hips. I enter and my mom grabs me.

"How was the date?"

"Wonderful." I smile and look at Ryder.

"Oh umm hello Ryder."

"Do you mind if we go to my room and just hang out?" I ask my mom. She shakes her head no and goes into the living room. "You better tell me about that date later!" She shouts from the living room.

I grab Ryder's hand and take him upstairs to my room. We enter and when I close the door he crashes his lips onto mine. I moan, grab onto him and jump up. He catches me and takes me to the bed. He lays me on the bed then kisses my neck as he sucked and bit.

"Ryder wait." He stopped and looked at me. I grabbed the bottle and condom my dad gave me that was in the first drawer of my night stand. He raises his eyebrow.

"Was it your father that gave you that?"

"Yea..." He smirked. "I have to thank him later."

A/N:
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.