Chap. 11*

*edited Oct. 11, 2020*

~Litsy~

I don't understand what makes him think I'm using him. I'm falling for him and I was figuring out how to tell him. Counseling helped me remember what I made myself forget, horrible memories from my time with TJ. One of the dreams that haunts me every night is the one where TJ is raping me. I always cry softly so that Zayn won't hear me and manage to go back to sleep. Having Zayn there beside me was a reminder of how I'm safe and he's protecting me. Now that I'm alone who will be there to make sure that I'm safe?

Thinking of looking over my syllabus and how I want to get away. United States maybe go somewhere else other than California. I walked towards my luggage and take out my laptop.

I had snuck into the apartment and got my necessities. Luckily Zayn was asleep, seeing him there made me cry and want to run into his arms but I couldn't.

Opening my laptop, I book a flight online and receive my tickets for tomorrow morning. I have a long flight ahead of me but there is nothing here left for me to stay, I no longer have Zayn.

The next morning...

I called a cab to pick me up at 6:00 a.m., 4 hours earlier then when I'm supposed to be there; my flight leaves at noon but I don't want to wait any longer. I want to leave everything behind and start fresh, after all, there's nothing stopping me.

Finally arriving, the atmosphere in the airport brings me peace. I have to wait about another hour and a half till I can enter the gate for my flight. Sitting down I look over what books I'll need and if there's any homework due in the next couple days. Finding a book online I download it and start research for an essay. After half an hour, I stretch and put away my laptop. Bringing out my phone I breathe in deep noticing the picture of Zayn and me. I unlock it and search up my new home as a distraction while I wait.

~Zayn~

I wake up in what seems a dream, straining my ears I'm met with silence. I normally hear music playing, smell homemade breakfast and now none of that is happening. Then it hits me she isn't here, I'm alone, after bringing her here and finally establishing a relationship. I have none of it and most importantly, I don't have her. I ball my fist up with frustration with how I messed this up and can't take it back. Getting up and moving into the bathroom. Staring at my hungover reflection in the mirror I groan. I can't let her go, I'm determined on fixing my mess and bringing her back into my life.

After I'm done getting ready, I contact her bodyguard, Lee. I assigned a personal bodyguard to her whenever I couldn't be there. If he's doing his job, then he knows where she is. I left Liam a note on my way out seeing as he was asleep. Once the Lee notifies me of his location I stepped on the pedal as fast as I could go without getting into too much trouble. Litsy left to the airport about an hour ago, leaving me little to not time to stop her. No this can't be happening, no I can't lose her, I can't.

Finally, after an hour of driving I get to the airport. I immediately think of where Litsy could be headed. Feeling an incoming headache, I rush to message Lee. Yes, I have a location I searched the next flights departing from here and I see one directed straight towards Washington D.C. Confirming the flights with Lee I booked the same tickets. Luckily there was still a seat open and I was planning on following her. My focus solely on her and how I was going to win her back.

With 30 minutes left till the gate opened, I arranged for Liam to pick my car up. He didn't agree with me leaving but I promised him I would be back in time to rehearse for the tour. Agreeing to my promise we said our goodbyes and he took my car. He also agreed to distract management and the rest of the crew until I boarded the plane. I made sure to hide my profile so that no one would recognize me.

The last 30 minutes passed quickly, I walked through security and felt uneasy as I knew I was forgetting something important. Something that I don't need anymore, I put the thought aside and kept moving forward. I boarded the plane and find the seat next to me open still. I hurry up and put my things away, sending Liam a message that I made it. I put my hood up and fell asleep waiting for what's to come.

~Litsy~

Finding my aisle seat, I put my belongings away and silently groan when I notice someone in the seat next to mine. I bought a first-class ticket hoping I would somehow be lucky enough to sit alone. The person sitting next to me seems to be sleeping so I guess that's a plus. I frowned when I noticed their hood up, better for me, means I don't have to interact with them. Ignoring them as I focus on where I'm going to live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The music inspired my writing.

Comment/vote/share/follow. Love you all. xx