Chap. 10*

*edited Oct. 11, 2020*

~Zayn~

"Litsy I know you're nervous, but it will work out. You and me together can fight against this idiot! I'm here for you, I'll be by your side every step of the way." I hold her close we head into the courtroom. The same day I found Litsy, they got him! TJ was finally caught, a week and a day after we're in court.

"Can everyone take their seats!" The officer in front announced. During the wait for trial I haven't left Litsy's side. Well only when I absolutely couldn't be there, like when she would take a shower and when I had to perform.

~Flashback~

"Litsy this changes everything. Now your safe and sound with me." Pulling her into me with a smile on my face. She was finally going to be mine and nothing was going to get in my way.

"What do you mean Zayn?" She asked with a curious glance in my direction.

"Now that you've confessed that you like me. I'm not letting you go."

"How is it going to work Zayn? You have to perform and leave for months. You live in the U.K., I live here in the U.S., two different countries and miles apart." She said while looking down at her lap. I took her hands in mine and used my free hand to tilt her head up. Looking into those stunning brown eyes I knew my answer.

"You're leaving with me; I'm not leaving you alone anymore." I put all my feelings in that one sentence.

"I'll be a burden and I have my studies to worry about." I knew what she was doing. She was trying to do everything in her power to try to prove me wrong but I'm stubborn and get what I want.

"Who said you weren't going to finish your studies? I want to give you the choice of leaving with me. Especially since we are still not sure if TJ is going to be locked up or not. I don't want to leave you here unprotected." I didn't want to leave her alone and giving her the choice made me anxious, but I didn't want to force her.

"I'm not going to be unprotected Zayn. I have my aunt who has been taking care of me since my family passed away. I think I can take care of myself, after all I'm 23." She says it like it was the most obvious answer I'm the world.

"So am I, but I still have bodyguards protecting me."

"That's because you're famous Zayn."

The conversation kept on going till she gave up. We agreed that she was going to finish her degree online so that way she could be close to my home and family. This way she should would finish her 6 months of school and graduate no matter where we are. The only condition being, she wouldn't be my girlfriend until she finished her degree. Tonight, when I perform, she would be backstage helping Lou out with the boys.

~End of Flashback~

"Timmer Jermaine sentenced to, 20 years, court dismissed."

September

"Are you ready?"

"Hold on, let me just grab my bag."

"Well hurry, that way you can be set for your classes."

"It's Sunday Zayn, I still have time."

"You need to go to sleep early."

"I'm going Zayn!! Sometimes you really get on my nerves."

"I'm sorry babe but you know I love you."

"I love you too Zayn but not when your pushy." Oh, how I loved this girl. No matter how hard I begged her to not study here and to come with us on tour and I would hire a tutor for her, she insisted to study here.