Chap. 3*

*edited Oct. 11, 2020*

~Litsy~

Waking up before him I slowly moved off the bed, making sure to not make much noise.

Walking slowly to the bathroom I take off my clothes and take a shower. Once the warmth of the water enveloped me, I started to think of last night. My luck to have met Zayn and how fate somehow saved me. It scares me to think what could've happened, I take a deep breath and take my mind off of that. It's in the past and I need to move forward. Let his actions and words stay in the past, it hurts to know someone I love would ever do something to hurt me. Taking another deep breath, I wash off the soap and try to focus on the now. A smile comes to face when I realize Zayn freakin Malik is in my bed and stayed the night with me.

Grinning I step out of the shower and reach for the towel. Patting myself dry I reach for my lotion and start applying it. That's when I realize, I brought no clothes into the bathroom, shit. I slowly open the door; I peek my head out the door and see that he's still sleeping.

I pull the towel around my body and hold it close to me. I gingerly walk to my closet to get my clothes, as I make my way to the closest, I tripped over my shoe, just great. I slowly get up, keep on walking and turn to see him still sleeping.

"Litsy is that you," I hear him mumble.

"Yah it's me, go to sleep I'll wake you when I have to go." I said whilst I picked out my clothes.

"Are you sure?" he asks not lifting his head once.

"Yah I'm sure. Now go to sleep, I know how much you love it." I said heading back towards the bathroom.

"You're right; don't forget to wake me." He says through a yawn, I can hear move around in the bed, most likely getting comfortable.

"I won't." I whispered smiling. He never turned around, which was a good sign because that means he couldn't see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment/vote/share/follow. Love you all. xx