"It's no biggie." She shrugs. "I'm just an organized person. I keep a planner and set lots of reminders. I doubt anyone would wanna read my book."

"I would. So would the fans."

"I don't have fans." She laughs.

"You kind of do. You've got a lot of twitter and instagram followers. People know your name and honestly, They love you. You've got your own little fan base."

"Wow that's...Nice." She giggles.

"Yep...Do you think I could take Brock Lesnar?" I ask.

"Well that was random." She says.

"I know, But I need a boost from my girlfriend! Now say I'm the manliest man there ever was." I say, Flexing my muscles and lowering my voice. She rolls her eyes at me before letting out a snort. "I love you sweetie, But SUPLEX CITY BITCH!" She yells. "I am all for Brock Lesnar. Love the guy." She nods.

"How rude." I mumble. "Sorry buddy, But I have to say I'd be honored to get German suplexed by him." She smiles. "But...I guess I think that you could, Maybe win in a match against him. Maybe." She smirks.

"YEAH!" I yell happily. "Your phone is ringing." I say handing her her cell phone. She looks a it for a moment before ending the call. "Who was it?" I ask curiously. She rolls her eyes. "My mother."

"You could've answered it you know. I wouldn't have minded."

"Yeah but this is your day and I just want to be with you. It's not like I wanted to speak with her anyways." She shrugs. I tilt my head. "If you don't mind me asking, Why do you not like your mom that much?"

"Well...Dean it's a sour topic and this is supposed to be your day-"

"I said I wanted to talk to you." I shrug. "You can tell me anything, I can tell you anything. Doesn't have to be all happy. What's up with you and your mom?" I ask again. She sighs. "I love her but I get this sour feeling every time I speak to her or about her. I just get so mad...I don't know." She shrugs. "I just...I hate her for what she did."

"What did she do?" I ask softly.

"Well it's more like what she didn't do...When I was...Suicidal she was there for me but she...She didn't care. She really didn't. All she cared about was what her image looked like. She only cared about what people would think about her. She thought I was a disgrace for trying to kill myself because it'd make her seem like a bad parent. She never once asked me why I tried it or if I needed help from someone or if I needed more attention...She was so self absorbed and I'll never forgive her for that. And it's so stupid but...When I was trying to kill myself I kind of...I don't wanna say I did it for attention because I really didn't. But at the same time...I thought she'd notice me. I thought she'd finally act like she loved me." She sighs.

"I'm sorry baby." I say, Pulling her towards me. "I'm really glad that you're okay now...Are you okay now?" I ask. "Yeah." She nods. "I'm so much better now. I'm more stable, I feel better. I'm relieved that I'm still here."

"That's good. I'm happy you're here too. So happy...Can you promise me that if you're ever not okay, No matter what we're going through, Or what kind of fight we've gotten into, You'll come to me. I'll help you no matter what. I promise."

"I know you will. And I'll come to you, I promise. In fact, I pinky promise. Everyone knows pinky promises can't be broken." She smirks.

******

"Let's get down to business

To defeat the Huns.
Did they send me daughters
When I asked for sons?