Alzina Geenay

Name: Alzina Geenay

(I can't decide on what nicknames she could have but there's Ali, Zi, Zina, Al, Alzi, or just Genie (though she really wouldn't like being called what her dad was called))

Parents: The Genie of the Ring (Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp) and a jinn

Personality: Timid, patient, a rule follower, curious about the world. She's easily excited. She usually has a book with her. Scared of hurting anyone.

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Appearance: She has straight, black hair she usually has pulled back in a high ponytail or a braid, hazel (greenish-brown) eyes, freckles, a tan complexion, she's petite

Being from a warm climate, she is constantly cold and tends to bundle up in sweaters and jeans and scarfs (which her father told her would help her blend in) She wears leather boots with hardly any heels more often than tennis shoes and always wears her ring, a bronze band with a small blue sapphire set into it, on a long leather cord around her neck. (She's afraid she'll lose it if she leaves it on her finger, even though it shifts to fit the wearer)

Sexuality: Straight

Power: She can grant wishes to anyone, but only if she truly wishes it to happen deep in her heart of her own free will. And there's a huge chance of side effects if she isn't specific enough.

If someone steals or takes her ring, she is forced to grant whatever wishes they ask when she's summoned until they give her back her ring, which she is bound to. While they have the ring, she gets trapped in a world within it until she is summoned and when she is summoned to grant their wishes, she has bronze bangle-like cuffs (sort of like the genie from Disney's version) on her wrists. They need to be specific with their wishes because of major side effects.

The jinn part of her allows her the human form since traditionally genies have a smokey form. It also allows her to take the form of animals.

The animal part of the jinn background is mainly for hilarity. If someone startles her, there's a fifty/fifty chance of her turning into a bunny or a mouse. She seriously doesn't have control over this yet.