Chapter 9

Aleksandra's POV

I drove around the city for almost two hours and I still couldn't calm down, that's why I decided to go and see Marcel. I don't know why, but I was sure he could make me feel better. His apartment was not far from his lovely club, Cocaine, he wanted to be near in case something would've happened. He spent a lot of money and passion in this club and he was making sure nothing bad would happen with his dream.

Parking the car outside Marcel's flat, I took my phone in order to call him. My hands were shaking and it took me a few seconds to unlock it. When I finally managed to dial his number I started to swear due to the fact he was not answering

"Hi" he finally says with a sleepy voice.

"I'm coming upstairs. Open the fucking door" I say without giving him the chance to realise what I was asking for.

After getting out of the car, I almost run up the stairs. When I was in front of his door, I tried to open it but it was closed, that's why I started to knock, making loud noises.

"I told you I was coming" I say when Marcel opened the door.

"Aleksandra? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Russia" he says rubbing his eyes.

"I was until this morning. Where's the coffee" I ask him starting to search his kitchen.

"Alek, please calm down. You are to hectic and drinking coffee won't do you any better" Marcel says putting his arm around my shoulder. "Tell me, what's wrong."

"How can you be friend with that woodpecker" I ask trying to calm down

"What are you talking about? Who's a woodpecker" he asks confused.

"Marco, your bff" I continue to say.

"What did he do" he asks again after making me sit on a chair.

"That son of a bitch slept with Elise" I whisper with anger in my voice.

"He did what" Marcel asks not wanting to believe. "This can't be true, how do you know?"

"I saw them today when I arrived home. He was naked in her bed with his arm around her and there were a lot of empty bottles" I almost shout.

"I can't believe he actually did that" he says standing up from his chair trying to find his phone.

"What are you doing" I ask scared.

"Call him. He needs to explain himself" he says before Marco answered his phone.

"Put him on speaker" I whisper to Marcel.

"What's wrong bro" Marco asks a little bit to happy.

"What are you doing" Marcel asks him not so happy.

"Having breakfast, you?" Marco answers.

"With who" Marcel keeps asking.

"With Elise. Why, what's with these questions" Reus asks worried.

"Since when you two are such good friends?"

"Since now. Why do you care? It's not like you give a shit about her" Reus says angry.

"Did you sleep with her" Marcel finally asks him.

"What? What's the matter with you people?"

"Did you sleep with her or not? Just fucking answer, Reus" Marcel asks again.

"Why do you care if I slept with her or not?"

"For God sake, just answer, woodpecker" I say not being able to resist.