I park my rusty old, white station wagon near all the other cars. There's his classic green Lamborghini, a red Porsche, a silver Porsche, a yellow Lamborghini, a white hummer, a black limo and so many other cars. Mine looks like the odd one out.

When I walk to the door, a security guard waits there too, though he doesn't say anything.

As I press the door bell, Sam opens the door. He looks sexy in a white shirt tucked into a pair of black pants with a belt. His shoes looks so polished, I'm almost sure I can see my reflection in them.

He smiles. "You look gorgeous."

I frown wondering why I dressed up, I should've worn my cardigan but I still care enough about him that I didn't want his family to judge him.

"Don't look to pleased," I say.

He moves out of the way and let's me in, grabbing my hands between his. I'm about to pull away when someone walks in.

"Oh my god! It's so lovely to finally meet you," she pulls me into a hug. "I've been waiting all week to see you."

Sam puts his arm around my back and pulls me into his body. I want to tell him off but I agreed to pretending to be his girlfriend so I guess this is what couples do.

"Mum, this is Violet and Violet this is my mother, Clare," Sam says introducing us.

"It's so lovely to meet you, Mrs Anderson."

"Don't be silly. Call me Clare," she insists.

"Oh my goodness, Sam! She is absolutely gorgeous."

Sam smiles. "Tell me about it, mother."

His mum ushers me into the living room which looks about a hundred times bigger then my whole apartment.

A man stands up from the couch whom I'm assuming is Sam's father.

"I'm Paul, Sam's father." He reaches his hand out and I shake it.

"So nice to meet you, I'm Violet."

His sibling walk over, introducing themselves one by one.

We all move to the couch.

"We have a family tradition that every year on this day we meet up and spend the whole week together. It usually starts with movie night," Max says.

Sam wraps his arm around my stomach. I love the way it feels but at the same time I don't want it there. He's taking advantage of the situation.

His mum looks at us and smiles. This is going to break her heart when she finds out its all a lie.

Sam leans in and kisses the side of my ear forcing me to sit up however he quickly pulls me back against his body. "What's the matter?" He whispers in my ear.

I turn to face him. "This isn't right. We're just pretending, remember?" I whisper back.

I feel his hot lips against my neck. I twist to see his family's reaction. They don't seem to care.

"I'm going to take full advantage of this situation. You know I love you, you might not be mine but it won't stop me," Sam says quietly into my ear.

"Get a room, Sam," Daniel says throwing a cushion at Sam.

Sam grabs it and throws it back at him. "What's your problem, Daniel. This is my girl and I'll do as I please. Just because you can't entertain your wife, doesn't mean It's my problem."

He places his hand on my thigh, running it up and down. I hold my breath.

Clare faces Daniel. "Behave Daniel, let him do as he pleases. He finally found someone, don't spoil his mood."