Chapter Twelve: Declan

Start from the beginning

"Knowing Ms. Thomas she probably won't tell her at all." After getting the marker off I was about to climb down when I felt Micah grab hold of my hips. Looking down at him I saw he was watching me with thoughtful eyes.
"I gotta ask you something... it's been on my mind." Placing the container and sponge on the night stand I gave him my full attention.

"Last night... I hadn't planned on doing anything like that especially at the victory party... don't get me wrong it fucking awesome but... how... I mean have you... what I'm trying to say is... have you ever had sex before that?" Well today was full of surprises. I gaped down at him while he tried not to look as embarrassed as I felt. Did my demands last night make him uncomfortable?

"Why do you ask?" I said my voice somewhat trembling.
"Well... you were adamant about what you wanted and maybe it was just us caught up in the moment but I felt like... you were more experienced at.... what we did." Now he wore a nice pink tint to his cheeks.

"You're talking about sex sex?" Nodding he looked away then slowly brought his eyes back to meet mine.
"You think someone else has had a taste of this fine ass." I asked sitting up slighting placing my hands on my hips.
"You were likenothing I’d ever seen before." He murmured. I went to get off him when he tightened his hold.

"You asked had I been with someone else. I'm trying to show you." I said. Letting go of me Micah watched me go to my bookcase and reach for one of the framed pictures. Seeing this he looked away as if regretting asking me about it. He looked like I'd told him there wasn't no such thing as a Easter bunny. Not gonna lie it made my heart go crazy knowing he was jealous. Pulling back one of the back flaps I reached inside and pulled out a white box.

"I saw this website that teaches you how to build secret compartments in like bookcases and stuff. I love my mom but she's nosy and I couldn't leave him just sitting around. So I built this little room for him." Coming back to the bed I sat on the edge and handed Micah the box. Looking at it he frowned the looked to me.

"Open it." I said. Slowly he cracked the lid off the box then lift it to peer inside. Nestled inside on a black velvet cushion was myfriend. The name Mr. Mike was etched into the base of it. Looking to me Micah's mouth dropped open.
"I met him when I was fifteen. Mike and I have been having a steady relationship for the pass three years. He's the one who's kept me sane all these years watching you from afar. It wasn't always Mike sometimes it was Barry." Reaching over I pulled the cushion up to show him what I meant.

"I started out with Barry. He was my trainer getting me ready to work with Mike. After months of hard work I graduated to Mike and we've been making beautiful music ever since." To say I'd stunned Micah didn't even cover it.
"So last night... that's how you were able to… you know." He said astonished like I'm shown him the meaning to life. Nodding I about to take the box back when he stopped me.

"Can you show me?" He asked. I could see that look from last night shining in his eyes. Plus we had the house to ourselves. Agreeing I gave him instructions to move to the other end of the bed. Getting naked I went back to my secret compartment and retrieved my oil. Taking the towel I unfolded it out and got on the bed.
"Aren't you going to lock your door?" He asked as I got comfortable.
"No need. No one is home and if they do come we'll hear them before they get inside the house. Just sit back and enjoy the show." I said using my fingers to oil me up. I hadn't even started good and Micah was already breathing heavy.

"Get naked... I want to see your body." I said my voice thick with lust. Not giving it another thought he was ripping off his clothes and back on the bed. I lay there on my back propped on my pillows. Stroking my member with my left hand and teasing myself with my right.
"Touch yourself Micah." I said. Taking the oil Micah squirted a bit out then got to work. It turned me own to watch him like that. Just watching him was working me up in a frenzy. It gotten to the point when it wasn’t enough. Taking hold of Mike I oiled him up. I deliberately worked Mike over slowly teasing Micah. Lifting my hips I pulled my pillow the shape of a right triangle over and stuffed it under me.