~Unneeded Friends~

Serena walked on the forest path rather casually,admiring the wind brushing her face,as well as the sound of branches breaking under her feet.

'Serena,is that you?' she heard a familiar voice which scared her to death. Instead of running away as she wanted to,she made a decision of turning around to see who it was.

'Oh,hey Ed.' Serena exclaimed trying to look joyful,but was rather unsuccesful.

'Where were you?' he asked walking closer to her. 'What...?' she mumbled,but he soon answered her question.

'Severus is a dick. Whenever I asked him how are you,and what were you doing,he just said 'it's not your bussiness'. I was just so worried,I haven't seen you in the last couple of days!' Edward talked rather fast and it was hard to understand what he was trying to tell her.

So,Severus told no one about what happened?

'Oh yeah,well... Um... I didn't feel so well,so I mostly spent time with Tobby in my room...'

Tobby! Dammit I left Tobby alone!!!

'Oh...okay then. Um... Do you want to go back to the castle with me?' Ed said joyfully.

'Yeah,of course I do! But um...I have to get something...yeah...um...for the potion's. It could last...' Serena tried to convince Ed,struggling with her words.

'Well,it isn't a problem,I can wait!' he told her rather politely. She looked at his innocent eyes for a moment,planning on what to tell him.

'You know what? Forget it!' exclaimed Serena loudly,waving her hand in front of his face. 'Snape will finish that. Let's go back to the castle.'

**OMFG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I UPDATED**