~Show me your Fangs~

Serena woke up as she heard a knock on her room doors. She got up and dressed as quick as possible,opening the doors.

'Good morning.' Severus murmured,avoiding her eyes. He had a stern expression on his face,but Serena knew he didn't feel careless at all.

'Good Morning. So,the Forbbiden Forest,then?' she asked him,running her fingers trough her hair. Her nails were painted black,as always and she had her black choker necklace and a sun shaped locket on.

'Are you sure you're ready?' Severus asked,raising an eyebrow. He wouldn't let her get hurt while she was wolfing around the forest for him.

'I am.' she whispered,nodding at him reassuringly.

They silently walked to the forest,not a single word said beetween the two of them.

'What if I... You know,what if something happens when I lose control? Like the last time?' she murmured,as they were getting deeper and deeper into the forest.

'I don't think it will. But if it does,I won't blame you.' Severus told her,placing a hand on her shoulder. She felt secure under his touch. She felt like nothing could hurt her.

'Now,show me your fangs.' he said,roughly taking his cloak of. If he needed to run after her,it will be a lot easier without the long,black material.She had a worried expression,but took of her jacket and smelled the air. Severus observed her slow and gracefull movement,as well as her looks. She had a crop top on,which allowed him to see her stomach and arms,which were covered in scars.

Serena smirked at Snape and walked in circles around him. Her pupils turned into a straight,thin line and her fangs grew. She licked her lips and started running around the trees. Severus tried to follow her,running as well,but she was way too fast for him.
'What's wrong? Too slow,huh?' she said as she turned her head to face him,slowing down.

'Well not all of us are half wolves,you know.' he spoke in a hushed tone,catching his breath. She walked closer to him and placed a cold hand onto his cheek.

'Serena no.' he said,softly pushing her hand of off his face. He told her nothing will happen,and it won't.

'Serena yes.' she murmured,wrapping her arms around his neck. She was very close to him now. He pushed her away and she growled at him. Then she started running,faster than before.

He started running after her and catched her,even though he was out of his breath. She tried to push him,but instead,he only fell on top of her on the cold ground. Her pupils quickly went back to normal,as well as her fangs and Severus let out a breath he didn't even realised he was holding.

'You can be such a pain in the neck!' he murmured,trying to get up,but she pushed him and swithced positions,so she was now on top of him.

'I am now fully controling my mind and body.' she smirked at him seductively. He smirked as well and swithced positions once again,pushing her arms down onto the ground. He placed a small kiss onto her neck and she tried to free her hands from his grip.

He started placing kisses along her chest and stomach,not once breaking eye contact with her. He stopped and dugg his hands under her crop top,trying to take it off,but she didn't allowed him to do so.

'For fuck's sake,Severus,not here!' Serena moaned and he placed his hands on her hips,kissing her neck once again.

She pushed him of off her and got to her feet,while he was still laying on the ground. He had dry leaves all over his clothes and in his hair. Serena laughed.

'Get up.' she said,still laughing.

'Actually,it's quite comfortable here. I don't think I'll get up.' Severus stated and Serena laughed once again.

'Well,okay then. I'll have to teach classes on my own today,while you lay here.' she said and slowly,yet gracefully walked away. He almost immediately got up and took his cloak and her jacket of the ground.

'Serena!' he called her name,throwing her leather jacket at her. When she put it on,he neatly folded his cloak over his left arm.

They walked back to the dungeons. Serena started laughing once again when they entered their living room. Severus looked at her suspiciosly and she brushed the leaves off of his clothes.

'You're so much shorter without your high heels!' he said as she rose to her tipity toes to reach the leaves in his hair.

'I know.' she agreed and they walked into their classroom,which was full of students. Second years,to be precise. As they walked in,silence covered the whole classroom. Poor kids had a test. Serena sat by her desk,doodling in her sketchbook,as usual.

After a few long,boring classes,they headed for the Great Hall for dinner. Serena sat in beetween Minerva and Severus,as usual.

'Where were you two this morning?' asked Minerva suspiciously,looking at Severus and Serena with disgust in her eyes.

'We went to the Forbbiden Forest,headmistress. We needed something for the potions profesor Snape was showing to students.' Serena lied to MCGonnagal's face and she only nodded. Severus was really impressed-she lied straight into her face without breaking a sweat.

They quickly finished their meal and headed for the dungeons.

'Serena!' she heard Hagrid's voice from behind her and she smiled at him.

'Hi Hagrid.' Serena said joyfully,while Severus only nodded firmly. She really liked Hagrid. He was always nice to her and they often conversed when Severus was busy arguing with Nick.

'Could ya do me a favor?' he asked her and she nodded.

'Do ya know what a hippogrif is?'

'Of course.' she said,like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'Well,then I have a class with third years tommorow. Teching 'em 'bout hippogrifs. It never came out right...' he said,whispering the last few words. Serena immediately agreed,while Severus was rather confused.

'Proffesor Snape will come too,right?' she asked him without giving a fuck.

'Well,I actually have other-' Snape started,but Serena haven't allowed him to finish his sentence.

'See,he'd love too. Now excuse us Hagrid,we have to go. See you.' she waved at his large form and walked away with Severus.

'I am not going!' Severus said shortly and she immediately hugged him from his back.

'Please... I don't want to go without you!' Serena said and he shook his head.

'No,no,no,no...You can't make me!' he said,but he hadn't pushed her away. He actually held her hands which made Serena smile to herself. She dug her face into the black cloth.

'I won't let you go until you say you're going with me.' she stated.

'Fine.'

**I'm so so so so sorry for not updating. And I know this is a very short chapter,but I still hope you like it.**