~Wrong Decisions~

She ran.

And ran.

And ran.

She no longer knew where,yet she kept running and running,until she felt her body tingle.

Serena turned back to her human form as she found herself in front of a pub.

It didn't look like a place for a woman,yet she decided to walk in anyway. Serena was tired and hoped she could stay the night there.

So she walked in,and it was just what she knew she would see. It was dark and stifling,full of men. Of course,all of them were so drunk they couldn't even pronounce their own names,yet they all silenced as they saw a woman enter.

Serena walked to the bar,ignoring the gaping men she left behind her.

Yet as she drank more and more she felt dizzy in the head and the whole room was spinning around.

A tall,handsome man approached her with no mercy,immediately digging his nose into her warm neck. As he lead her up the wooden stairs into a room all she thought of was Severus. The idea of his long,pale fingers roaming her body became so realistic she thought the man who was taking her clothes of was the man who she actually loved,and had given up.

Serena felt the man she knew absolutely nothing about enter her and moaned at the slight pain,still picturing a certain potion's master instead of him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

The young woman woke up as the light played on her bare skin and she never felt more expossed and ashamed of herself than now. Noticing the unkown man beside her,she wrapped the white covers around herself and got up,quickly dressing and thinking of a way to get out without anyone noticing. Then she noticed the window,perfectly positioned for her to climb out.

Now fully dressed,Serena jumped out without thinking and luckily,the hard ground didn't cause her any pain when she landed.

All she had to do now,was to get to a place where Snape couldn't find her and as she knew,regret every single thing she did in her life on the way.

**Oh well...
Crappy.
My 'I will update every Sunday' promise is as fucked up as my whole life. :"
But hey,at least I finnaly updated and I really hope you like it.
And I just wanted to thank you,because i have gotten over 100 new followers and many new views over the past few weeks and I'm extremely happy about it!
Ly all,bb ❤**