~She Wolf,part 2~

Serena slowly woke up and blinked rapidly when she saw a black figure leaning over her. She couldn't see him clearly,but she knew it was Snape. She could feel it.

'How do you feel?' she heard a smooth,velvety voice and felt a cold hand over her forehead. She assumed he was cheking her temperature.

'I... What happened?' she murmured,her vision getting a bit clearer.

'Well,you showed me your wolf like skills.' he told her. Then she remembered everything. As soon as she noticed she was still only in her lacy bra and jeans,she remembered. She was running in front of him only in her bra,and like that wasn't bad enough,she kissed him.

'I'm really sorry... I wasn't myself.' she said,avoiding his eyes. Serena wasn't this emmbarased in her while life.

'You should take a shower and get some sleep,it's 4 a.m. You don't have to assist me in classes tommorow.' Severus said to her. He couldn't just tell her to go and put some clothes on.
She got up from the couch and walked to her room quickly,still dizy.

As soon as she got in,she put a silencing spell on it. She didn't want him to her her break down.

Serena leaned against a wall,tears falling freely down her cheeks. What has she done? She completely ruined their friendship.

'I bet he will fire me after this...' she whispered. She couldn't stand it anymore. This bad luck followed her around wherever she went and she was getting sick of it.

Soon,she fell asleep on the floor.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Meanwhile,Severus took a quick shower.

When he got out and put his pajama on,he noticed a fluffy little wolf on his bed. It was Tobby. He was probably bored all alone in the dungeons,so he decided to take a nap on Snape's bed.

'I know... I shouldn't have kissed her back... I'm an idiot.' he said as Tobby waved his tail at him.

He laid down and Tobby moved to lay next to him.

It was like the wolf was reasuring him that everything will be okay.

'But... If I haven't kissed her back,she would probably feel even worse,you know,rejected and all...' Severus whispered to the little being next to him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

When Serena woke up,she realized she was still laying on the cold floor in her bra. She got up quickly and looked at the clock. It was 7 p.m. and Severus' classes were over by now.

She went to the bathroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her skin was paler than ever,her eyes were red,puffy and swollen from crying and her hair was tangled and messy.

Serena then steped in the shower cab and let the icy cold water wet hee skin and hair. She was only standing there for a few minutes,and then she took her shampoo and conditioner for her hair.

As soon as she finished,she put on an oversized black sweater and some black jeans,as well as black goth high heels.

She ran her fingers trough her wet hair and walked into the living room. Tobby was waiting for her on the couch and she kneeled next to him to pet him.

'Where were you?' she asked,as if the wolf will answer her.

'He was with me,don't worry.' Severus spoke,walking out of his room. Her eyes widdened in horror as she got up to walk back into her room,but Snape almost immediately catched her wrist.

'Look. It is not your fault. I don't blame you,Serena. It is actually...my fault. I shouldn't have pushed you to tell me what you're hiding. And most immportantly,I shuoldn't have kissed you back.' he said,still not letting go of her hand. He watched her expression change from scared to confused,then to relived.

She wasn't even thinking of it. He kissed her back and he was fully concious.

'You...' she started,but he cut her off.

'Yes,I have. And I am really sorry Serena. I'm just a man,and not a single man would reject such a beautiful woman as yourself.' he said,looking straight into her eyes.

'I... I don't know what to say... I... Severus...I lo-...' she couldn't say it. She was too scared. She haven't told it to many people,but they all somehow managed to betray her.

He didn't say anything. He only tucked her wet hair behind her ear and hugged her.

Her body was at first stiff,since she was surprised,but she soon relaxed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders,twirling a strand of his hair around her finger. Severus caressed her back with his long fingers and kissed the top of her head.

After ten minutes,he broke the hugand motioned for her to sit on the couch and she did. He sat across from her,in his leather armchair.

'So...What was that exactly? An animagus? A werewolf,perhaps?' he asked,looking curious and worried at the same time.

'I don't even know. I'm not a werewolf,since I never changed during the full moon,but I quess I'm not an animagus either. I never turned into a wolf completely. What you saw yesterday is my full form. It usually happens when I'm angry,sad,amused or I allow it to. I lose control of my body.' she answered.

'Well,what if I offered... Well a research? On your condition?,Maybe even a solution.'

**So there you go. Hope you like it.

I just want to thank you for all of the positive comments and votes,you guys are the best. <3
See ya**