~Your Loving Arms~

Serena woke up in Severus' arms. She was still confused and shocked since their last argument.

She was actually starting to take notice on how bipolar he was. Since it was the winter break,not many students were at Hogwarts,making Serena feel more comfortable.

She slowly got up,and dressed in her room,deciding to take Tobby for a walk. He was almost a fully grown wolf,fit and very beautiful.

Serena and Tobby were slowly walking by the edge of the Forbbiden Forest,but she was completely lost in her own thoughts.

After the night she went to Hagrid's hut,her and Severus had a very awkward realtionship going. They were still sleeping together,and they talked quite often,but she felt really weird. Almost like,she was scared of him.

Serena was starting to think that they 'fell in love' way to fast. She really loved him,but she needed a time on her own. Now,she needed to think it trough and decide whether or not she should stay with Snape.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Aftee about an hour,she returned to the dungeons and Tobby immediately ran to her room,leaving Serena and Severus alone.

'Hey.' she whispered as he got to his feet and kissed her forehead lightly.

'Hey. Want some coffee?' he asked sleepily,as if he was bored.

'Nah. But thank you anyway.' she said,and with those words went to her room.

Serena knew how much he had loved her,and a single thought of leaving him pained her. She couldn't hurt him,because she loved him. She felt secure in his loving arms and everything about him made her feel loved. She adored every inch off him and all his flaws.

She needed him,badly. He was a one of those rare persons that actually loved her and cared for her.

Yet she was no longer sure. It seemed that the burning feeling beetween the two of them was burning out...

**Okay,sooo,I have no idea why and what I just did.
Anyway,I just wanted to tell you that I am currently hating this story,and I want your opinions in the comments.
I really messed up in the last few chapters,I don't know if it's only a temporary blockade or I completely lost my sence of creativity.
And yeah,I will update 'I hate you,don't leave me' tonight,so check it out guys,and please please please comment and vote for it.**