Chapter 30

I can't believe we're leaving now, it's going so fast now.

I tidy up the room and started packing our belongings away. Well I'm gonna miss America, you've been good to me.

I quickly took more selfish of me around the room, afterwards I just sat down and waited for jimin to hurry up outta the shower.

So I could touch water before we leave, I picked put my clothes and jimins clothes.

I am now his stylist and wardrobe assistant,  because you know I'm an amazing fashionista.

I chose me some casually black rip jeans with a white shirt that cross overs your shoulder and I'm wearing my white and black adidas superstars.

With rings and a pink carry on bag and pink lipstick.

For jimim he's wearing, a plain black tee and black Nike sweat pants and pink adidas shoes with a pink hat.

(Matching outfits........ gay)

"Hey babe you can have a shower now!" He said, I quickly got up and headed to wash up

I had a nice cold shower, when I was finish and when i came out i could hear.

Taehyung, jungkook and sora just arrived from there last minute shopping

Luckily I've finished packing and cleaning.

I wrapped a towel around me and headed to the room, when I open the door I saw jimin on his phone.

"Yah! What are you doing, get out I'm gonna get change" I yelled, he looked at me rolled his eyes

"Sorry sorry, I'll get out mannn. But hey I like what you've done w my clothes for today!" He thanked

I know I know, I'm just to good to be true.

"Oh well your abit cocky now!" He teased, "get out you idiot!" I yelled.

He chuckled and did so.

****

I walked out carrying our luggage to the door, while the boys were on there phones and sora packing her and the boys stuff

"Hey! Excuse me! Hello?" I constantly said trying to get there attention.

They totally ignored me

"BOYS!" I screamed. They got a fright and turned to me.

"What?!" Jimin said, then alien and golden boy faced me.

"Um, don't "what" me! were leaving soon and all the firms are doing the work, can you atleast help. Our flight is at 6:30 to Seoul so hurry up" I told them

They got up and started helping, we got everything put of the room, and it looks spotless.

We checked out of the hotel, I'm so gonna miss this.

"Thanks idiot for the honeymoon, I loved it" I thanked jimin and punched his arm playfully.

He pulled me towards him and wrapped his hands around my waist, hugging me.

"Ew stop! Please" i chuckled, "your welcome, your so cute when you try and friendzone your own husband" he said

I turned to taetae, kookie and sora whom we're staring at us, "your are a cute couple. Matching outfits well color co ordinated well" they complimented us.

I let go of jimin, and hugged them very tight. We took swine more last photos, before we leave to the airport.

Just to mention hopefully we don't see minah againthat's one thing I don't want to deal with.

"Lets go back home guys" I yelled and we all cheered.

I miss my eomma and appa, I can't wait to see them to be honest.

Oh but we got start working, a few days after we arrive

***
We arrived at the airport and started un loading stuff and checked in.

We aboard soon in like fifteen minutes until we take off, We started heading down to the gate entrance.

"You ready guys?" Taehyung asked, we nodded.

We got there and passes our tickets in, and went to find our seats to sit on the plane.

I sat next to taehyung, and jimin. While jungkook and sora were in front of us, with an extra seat beside them.

One of the flight attendants came out and showed us the safety packs and so on.

Finally we took off, I was about to cry because I hate planes I grabbed taehyung, jimins hand and squeezed it so hard letting out my nervous feels.

I'm sure they were crying because of me hurting there hand.

"Sorry boys?!" I said as we were in the air, they started laughing.

"Just breath minhee" taehyung tried to help me.

I chuckled, at there silllyness while they were trying to cheer me up.

I looked over the seat to see the two love birds sleeping.

I bought the boys plane food and sat back and closed my eyes

***

Were finally in seoul, to be honest I missed this place.

We waited for our bags to come around, when we got everything we headed to the check bags before we got to see eomma and appa.

"So did you like it?" Sora asked me chuckling knowing I hated the landing.

"Don't get me started sora I hated it, that's all" i said.

We started laughing while the boys carried our bags out.

Once we passed the doors, I was trying to look out for my parents and jimins parents.

There was heaps of people waiting for there friends/family to come.

Suddenly I saw a big sign with all our names on it.

I saw my parents and jimins parents waving it happily together.

"Guys over here, look!"  I said to them, pointing out to them

I ran towards them and hugged my mom and dad into a big hug. The others followed behind me

I started crying, I'm usually a very strong but I am really emotional.

Tears of joy they were

"Mrs. Minhee park" jimins parents called me, I hugged them really tight.

"I missed all of you's" I said, we all smiled and chatted for awhile

"Shall we go everyone" jimin said

We all nodded and went to the big van,  luckily we all fitted in.

I'm happy to be home, when arrived.

Taehyung, jungkook and sora stayed the night at mines while jimin wanted to go to his parents  home.

Not to mention we have our own home though.

All we did was watch and snacked on junk all night

I'm happy, and blessed.

"Thanks idiot aka jimin for everything"

Sorry again for late chapter update, it's a long story.  Dearly sorry, I'll try to be more active, thank you for understanding.
xx

Vote and support thanks