Chapter 24

"Minheee!" Yelled mother, oh my! Its 5:00am in the morning.

"Yes mother" I said, she walked in my room, there was me on the bed sand my cousin and sora were on the mattress on the floor.

"Your makeup Artist and hair artist are coming at 6:00 so you and the girls better go wash up now" Mum instructed.

I groaned and sat up, "come on now, it's your special day today" mum said and walked out.

I know today is my wedding but it's 5:00am in the morning. I got out of bed and grabbed my pillow.

"Wake up girls we gotta wash up now" I threw the pillow and repeated myself.

They shot up with smiles on there face.

"Well you's must be excited", they nodded in excitement, "I can't believe your getting married today" Bora said.

I wonder how my cousin (Aka page boy) he's with the boys and my uncle right now.

Well after we cleaned our beds we all went and wash up on my parents bathroom since it's the biggest.

We had music playing loud and we were just all so calm
Usually will be panicking at this time.

But there is someone panicking just not us.....it's my beautiful mom, "COME ON GIRLS! there coming soon", okay mum we know.

Well that's what mum do, I think. They stress because im her only child and I'm getting married.

*Knock knock knock

I went to the door and opened it up to our makeup and hair designers also at the back of them were our jewelry person.

I greeted them and welcomed them inside.

There was a man (hair designer) two girls (makeup designers) and another man (jewelry person).

We all went into the room and did our hair and makeup. It took two hour and a half, to finish us.

The man gave us expensive jewelry but he said it's for free as a gift, so I felt a bit lucky.

We had diamond earings with a thin silver plain necklace also a silver thin plain bracelet.

After we finished our hair and make up and jewelry, we went and put on our dresses.

The girls put there's on and looked beautiful it was stunning, the made me cry a little because the looked beautiful.

I went in the room and the girls waited downstairs with there flowers.

My mum helped me with my dress and veil my dress was fitted really good and a long veil we took about half an hour.

Its now 8:30am, I walked to the mirror with my high white sparkling heels. And I looked in the mirror, I looked beautiful, I looked prettier then I was before.

I turned to see my eomma crying, we walked downstairs and the girl looked at me and gasped at the same time.

There eyes widened In shock.

"You look amazing and stunning", "your beautiful, you look really pretty" they were complimenting me.

The long white hammer comes at nine but leave at 9:30am my ceremony is at 10:00 am.

We got our flowers and headed out side, the car started pulling up.

My eyes widened to how fancy it looks, it's so beautiful.

The driver came out and introduced him self his name is shominho lee. We greeted and he congratulated me, we took pictures and then we took pictures with the bridesmaids and flower girls next to the car.