Chapter 7

I woke up with a headache, I looked around the room, realising I'm not at home.

My head is pounding and throbbing, I don't know why I have a sore head.

As I slowly turned my head, I saw jimin sleeping, he actually looks really pretty when he sleeps, I noticed jimins hands were still wrapped around my waist and his head against my back.

I nudged him trying to wake him up, he did not move.

I slowly removed his hands away from my waist so I can get up, I climbed over him trying my best not to wake him.

As I was about to walk a hand grab my wrist and pulled me down, and hugged me.

"What are you doing jimin, I need to go home" I said trying to shake out of his arms.
"I'm still cold, stay like this five more minutes" he said
"Five minutes only, then let go of me" I rolled my eyes and layed there for five minutes.

You can let go now times up.

He let go of me and I stood up and went to wash up and I got changed.

***

Its 4:30pm it's Been 6 hours since jimin dropped me back home.

when I walked in, my mom and dad were asking over a 100 questions about the date and sleepover and if we are getting along together.

I just said yes it was good and yeah were getting along, since. We both agreed not to argue as much as we did in our past years and in the start of this year.

Then I went up to my room and slept again, since I had a headache I took a panadol and tried to ignore it.

I went to get my phone out of my bed, and it wasn't there I started freaking out.

I think I left it at jimins house, what if he goes through my phone I don't have a password you just have to swipe to unlock.

I went downstairs and ask my mom if I could borrow her phone, she gave it to me and I dialled my number.

My phone must be dead since it's not picking up, I tried ringing it 8 times, I should wait until Monday then since it's not picking up.

***
As I walked into class this morning everyone was doing what they usually do, minah was doing her makeup and jimin was no where to been seen.

I just want my phone to be honest, I can't believe I lasted 2 days without.

That's a record for me.

I walked towards the door to go check outside in the hallway  and then someone bumped into me and i fell on my bum.

"Ouch!" I moaned, I looked up to face jimin who was playing on my phone.

"Yah, what do you think your doing?!" I yelled and snatched my phone out of his hands.

"I was just looking at your photo's and I took some selfies and keep them because I look good in them" he said and winked at me

"Ew, now I got to burn my phone" I said and started laughing at my own joke

He stared at me and then he flicked my head, "your really funny aye" he said and fake laugh.

the bell rang and we took our seat and we opened our books, our teacher handed sheets out and we started straight away.

Jimin didn't annoy me today he just ask me questions about what were learning in history.

We worked quietly throughout the whole lesson, I got a lot of work done.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Mr.Park jimib did some work. He actually wrote stuff, he must be changing now since he has this good influence, nerdy but pretty girl.

You guessed it, it's me!

The bell rang for the first lunch break, when we were all dismissed everyone rushed towards the canteen going to get there lunch.

Its Monday, so the canteen are doing pizza today.

I lined up and jimin and minah were behind me the were also waiting in line for their pizza.

As I got my pizza, I went up to the flower garden to eat, on my way there I saw jungkook and taehyung discussing something near the locker.

I sneaked up behind the locker, to listened to what there talking about.

"How am i gonna ask her bro" jungkook said nervously
"Just be like to her, hey I like you do you wanna date" taehyung said
"That's to straight up, she s not just a girl she's the one I've been waiting for this means a lot taehyung"
"Well go up to sora and just confess and then ask her she"ll probably say yes I swear she likes you too"

Does jungkook like sora, oh my dayyyss I've been waiting for my bestfriends to date jungkook her secret lover since She was young.

I started dancing around due to the happiness I was feeling for my bestfriend, i started singing.
"My bestfriend is gonna have a boyfriend! my bestfriend is gonna have a boyfriend!"

When I opened my eyes after singing I saw two guys standing in front of me, the looked at me in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" They both said in unison.

I looked at them and then looked at my food, I grabbed the pizza and shoved it in my mouth.

"Ummm I'm eating see" I said with a mouthful of pizza.

"Okayyy" taehyung said and looked at me weirdly, then i walked away.

I headed up to the flower garden and relaxed since I ate all my food.

The bell rang and I went to dance class

I'm the best girl dancer in my class, jungkook and jimin are in my class and taehyung.
Sora and minah have HPE (health physical education)

***
As I returned home, I went  straight to my bed for a nap, since my parents aren't home and they didn't leave me any chores to do so I'm free today.

My phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hello" jimin said
"What is it jimin" I said and rolled my eyes because I am so exhausted
"Want to have dinner" he suggested
"No" I said
"I already ask you parents so get ready I'll pick you up in and hour, I promise I won't be late" he said and laughed.

Why jimin I'm really tired
*dingdong

The doorbell rang, it must be jimin since it's Been an hour, I opened it.

My eyes widened and my anger rised.

A/N

I don't know what's gonna happen next I just wrote this chapter straight from my head lol but please vote and support.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS, I APPRECIATE IT.