Chapter 6

"Yes School has finally finish" I cheered.

I walked over to jimin's car waiting for him, to come out so we can go to his home, so I can get changed.

Its been 30 minutes and he's not even here, where is he?

When I was about to call him I heard someone laughing, I turned around and saw jimin and minah walking out together holding hands and smiling happily at each other.

"Aishhh" I moaned

I walked over to them and just stood there with my hands crossed.

"Ummm, excuse me jimin can I have a word with you, just you not her" I said while eyeing out minah.

He whispered something to minah and she walked away.

"So what did you want to talk about" he said
"Okay firstly, you told me to wait for you straight after school and you left me standing here for half and hour. Secondly, I see you holding hands with minah the one you were furious with and now you don't look mad at her anymore and Lastly why the heck did you kiss me?!" I said

He stood there looking into my eyes and then he started laughing.

"What's so funny, I'm being serious right now Mr. Park jimin" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Calm down, I'm sorry gosh minah came up to me and apologised for what happen, and she said it was all just misunderstanding and she bought me a box of chocolate, so I accept her apology and took the box of chocolate also she told me to tell you she's sorry about slapping your face, and the kiss, well I was just mucking around with you" he tried explaining to me

"So you forgived her, wow jimin wow your so gullible and now your back together, and also your in a arranged marriage what are you gonna do when she founds out aye?! So you were mucking around with me, you know what don't get me started about the kiss lets forget about it, And tell her that her apology can go up my bum" I said and walked away.

He grab my arm with a tight grip, I looked at him and he said

"Wait for me I'm coming, we can talk about this later I have to say bye to minah".

***

I did not say a word througout the car drive to his house, I really just wanted to go home.

As we pulled up to his house I ignored him and grab my bag and walked straight to his front door, I knocked on the door and it opened straight away and I was greeted by his mom and dad.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr & Mrs Park, thank you for letting me stay over tonight" I said and bowed.

We walked in to their house, it's really big but my house is bigger, they showed me jimins room and said ill be sleeping in here with him, I sat on his bed and jimin walked in.

"You left me outside and why didn't you talk to me in the car?" he asked
"Can't you see I'm angry at you and not in the mood" I said while ignoring eye contact.

he told me to get changed were going out for dinner and then movie night were going to watch pitch perfect 2.

I tried to search for the bathroom and I finally found it, I locked the Door and started putting on my white skinny jeans and then my pink hoody, I did my make up quickly.

When I was finished, I walked back to jimins room.

As I walked in and shut the door behind me I turned around and saw a topless jimin. My jaw dropped and eyes widened, I can't believe he has a six pack that really shows.

"Are you alright there, have you never seen a topless boy before" he ask while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I slowly shook my head.

He chuckled and carried on changing, I went to my bag and pulled out my white platform timberlands and started putting them on.

"Should we go now" he asked

I nodded and got up heading straight outside to his car.

He unlocked the car and I got in, he grabbed his Aux cord and plugged his phone in, he press played and the song Usher - she got the part started playing.

***
We arrived at a fancy restaurant, we walked in and the waiter escorted us straight away to this table, it was actually reserved for us.

I'm surprised he must of planned this like yesterday or something.

The waiter took our order, I ordered the dearest meal their just because I was still angry at him, it was a fair bit of food, he ordered cheapest meal there.

Even though I look skinny and look like i don't eat that much well your wrong I love my food, I can eat all day long and drink bubble tea, I love bubble tea.

After dinner we headed to the movies, we lined up and got our tickets and some popcorn, ice cream, chocolate and some lollies.

We walked in to the cinema, and took our seat.

We waited for it to start, we were a bit early as I turned to look a jimin I could see him on his phone with the brightness down low.

He looked at me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry if your still angry at me please forgive me and can we not have that kind of relationship we used to have when all we did was argue and annoy each other" while giving me his puppy face.

Should I accept his apology? Maybe I should ahhh I have too, I might regret this.

I leaned over to him, going closer to his ear.

"Fine, apology accepted and yeah will try and not have that kind of relationships well friendship because your dating minah right now so it's not a relationship,well don't annoy me then and oh I really don't like minah" I whispered back.

Our movie started and the lights switched off, the movie theater was pretty pack.

***
To be honest the dinner was nice and the movie was awesome.

We walked in his room, and i walked over to his bed and layed down.

What a exhausting day, I'm so tired my eyes were getting lazy so was my body but I had to go Change for bed time.

I walked to the bathroom and started changing, I chucked on a grey t-shirt and pyjama shorts and then I made my way back to his room.

His parents were sleeping its 11:00pm it's pretty late we only just got home.

Jimin was already Changed into his pyjamas, he was being anti-social while lying on the ground.

I walked over him but kicked his arm, he just glared at me.

What a angry guy, i just did a little kick, oh c'mon man.

I layed down on his bed it was pretty cold so I snuggled up under his white/blue fluffy blanket with small rockets on it.

"Umm I'm sleeping on my bed your sleeping here" he said while pointing at the floor.

"You slept on my bed at my house so I can sleep here, Aha" I said

"Fine then, but move over I'm sleeping on here too, so scootch over" he said
W-what? Did he just say he's sleeping on here aswell?

I moved a little bit to the side, I was close to the wall.

he went and turned the lights off and came over and jumped in the bed he grabbed my waist and brang me close to him and he hugged me.

"W-what are y-y-you doing?" I stuttered
"I'm cold, I need your warmth and the blankets to make me warm" he said
"Well goodnight then, I'm tired"
"Goodnight babe" he said while he chuckled.

I silently elbowed him in his stomach, "goodnight jimin" I said quietly.

I yawned and my eyes slowly shut.