Chapter 21

I woke up to this cold as breeze coming in from my window, I wonder how it opened.

Until I heard someone giggling, I sat up and looked at my desk.

My eyes widened, I saw jimin sitting at my desk on his phone.

"Yah! W-w-hat? H-h-ow? T-t-the?" I stuttered I had to many questions I didn't know what to say.

"Calm down, go washup and yes I came from the window, I wanted to have fun" he said

I looked at him in confusion

Why would he go through the window, when there's the front door.

"Aishh, this guy is so childish" with thought to myself.

I got out of bed and went to washup. It was quiet cold today, so I wore black adiddas tights with a black tight t-shirt and white and blue adiddas superstar shoes and a black stringed bucket hat.

I walked into my room and looked at jimin.

"What?!" He spoke, "what?! Uh you wanna give attitude" I chuckled. "What are we doing today?" He questioned, "I thought you here to pick me up to go somewhere?"

But no he just came to chill, what a typical jimin. Well it's good to go for a walk and play at the park, and then have something to eat.

I explained to jimin what to do today, and he agreed without hesitating or putting his input in what to do.

So I grabbed my phone and a creamy long coat, just incase it gets really cold.

I looked at jimin and scanned him.

He was wearing black timberlands, with jeans and a big white shirt and a Nike black jumper and a snapback backwards.

He may be childish but his taste in style is on point.

As we headed out to walk to the park, he stood next to me and held my hand.

I blushed a little bit, but I try to hide it.

"Did I make you blush?" He teased,"Ew, noo what are you talking about" I said slapping his arm. "Yah, I was just kidding" he spoke.

We Carried on walking hand and hand down to the park, we chatted about how our Bucks & Hens night went.

Both of them sounded really fun and it also was like they all enjoyed it so I'm happy.

When we reached the park, I let go of his hand and ran towards the swings.

"Yah! This girl man, What up" he said
"Hurry, come an push me" I said
"Huh, Me push you but your fat" he teased and giggled at his own joke, I looked at him and poke the tongue at him.
"Very funny, ill swing myself. Without my boyfriends help" I said sitting on the swing and pushing and kicking to push myself.

He stood there and laugh at me.

He then came over and helped me, like I needed his help. After that we played tiggy and went down the slide.

We acted like two kids, but we had fun. There was laughter and we were both happy.

*Grrrrrrrrrrr my stomach growled. I felt my stomach and rubbed it, I guess I'm really hungry now.

Jimin looked at me and hugged me.

"Your funny, well let's go eat then. Because I'm hungry too" he spoke, "I wouldn't be surprised" I teased, he playfully flicked my head.

We walked towards, A tavern and had a t-bone steak with fries,salad and gravy.

It was simple but delicious, after we ate and rested.

I was getting abit tired from today, so we both walked out of the tavern, I sat on the steps.

"What's wrong?" Jimin questioned
"My legs hurt, too much walking" I moaned.

He then chuckled and walked towards me and faced his back towards me.

"Jump on" he said

With no hesitation to his instruction, I jumped on like a sack of potatoes.

He then carried me home, it lied my head on his shouldwe and he piggy back me all the way home.

I then started to think about what happen with minah yesterday and how she's my friend and is invited. I better tell jimin before he drops me off home.

"Jimin I need to tell you something?" I spoke, resting my head on his shoulder with my hands wrapped around his neck.

"What is it about babe?!" He spoke
"Its minah" I said, he stopped and put me down.
"What about her?" He asked
"Long story. Uh, well she came around and surprised me she was crying at my front door. I didn't know what to do so I comfort her, she apologised to me several times and she told me to tell you she's sorry for many reasons and I accepted her apologie.....and.......I.....kinda....." I struggled to tell him.

He looked at me straight in the eye, I could tell he was kinda angry.

"You didn't what?" He asked,
I looked down and bit my bottom lip.
"I invited her to our wedding" I spitted out
"You did what? Oh c'Mon minhee she was so bad to us how can you do that" he said
"I'm sorry, I couldn't help to see her like that, she's change" I said
"How is she changed?" He yelled
"Don't yell at me, she's just changed okay, I know she has. I might be gullible but I ain't that dumb. If that makes sense." I said.

He looked at me and pulled my waist.

"Fine, I let this slide but she better be changed because if she hurts you, I'll never forgive. Okay, I'm doing this for you." He explained
"Thank you, I didn't want us to fight and I quiet struggling so yeah" I said and hugged him.

He kissed my forehead and piggy back me home.

****
I waved goodbye to jimin from my front door step, he was walking backwards saying bye and he bumped into my front gate.

My typical boy, he's so funny.

I went inside I greeted my parents and went upstairs to my room.

I washed up and went straight to my bed.

I layer in it and played on my phone. Im just scrolling through Instagram, and looking at my camera roll.

That's how bored I am.

Also to be honest, telling jimim about minah was like really hard, but I'm happy I told him.

Yes, one more week and my big wedding, I'm feeling mixed emotions I can't explain.

A/N

Hello guys, there's gonna be like three more chapter and then this book (Arranged marriage with jimin is finished).

I'm sorry it's finishing early, but I have started a Kpop Song/Lyric book vote and support please, and I'm working on a Kim taehyung book.

If any requested story please message me them.

Thank you to my beautiful readers you're amazing.

~ fighting !