Chapter 28

My eyes widened to the suprise my eomma and appa put together.

There was a dinner table with a nice meal dished on the table, and rose petals everywhere.

There was even a red carpet and it had my name and jimin name on it.

There was nice music, I turned to jimin"was this you?" I asked mysteriously.

"No I think this is your mum's suprise?" He replied still in shocked.

This is romantic but not a suprise I think to myself.

We saw a letter on the side table, I picked it up.

It happens to say, I hope you like this romantic dinner we did for you and jimin, I know it's not a big suprise like I said well hold on there's more. Turn around.

Me and jimin turned around to see three people standing there.

"Ohhhhhmygoshhhhhhh!" I said in shock, but with a big smile on my face.

"Sora, jungkook, taehyung?" I screamed, my mum sure surprised me.

Jimin ran and Hugged jungkook and taehyung.

I grabbed sora and bring her into my embrace, I missed her so much. I cried a little bit.

"Sora, how'd you get here? Was this me and jimin suprise? How long you staying? I missed you and the boys" I spilled it all out, I was just to happy.

"Yes,yes,yes and until your honeymoons finish we fly back together but Me and the boys won't wreck your honeymoon we honest promise" Sora  said and put out her pinky, we locked pinky's

We were still hugging.

Until jungkook and taehyung came and pulled me of sora squeezed me into a tight hug.

"We missed you minhee!" The said in unison.

I missed you too kookie and taetae too, we had a group Hug.

"So spill it now" jimin said, we all laughed,

"well your mum and dad sent us here to suprise you because she said you missed us and you wanted us to be here, so we arrived early this morning but we went and ate and just sat at this park until your mum called us to go to your room. It was all your mum and dad idea" sora explained

Wow, I love my eomma and appa. This was such a good suprise, this will be a moment to remember.

"Well since where here we put a romantic dinner for you and jimin and I hope you enjoy it. Were gonna go walk around and you two have a good dinner" taehyung said.

"Wait!" Me and jimin said

The all looked at us, "please stay and have dinner with us, call room service or we have snacks just sit on our beds" I said to them.

The agreed and did so, it was still amazing.I was kinda still suprised and so was Jimin.

"I still can't believe it!" Jimin said, I nodded while still eating.

Are you guys alright? "Yes!" They all said.

I grabbed my phone out to text my mom.

Thank you thank you thank you mum for this suprise it was amazing I love you, thanks for sending them here. I'm still shocked and surprised xx take care mon and tell dad I love him

Love~ minhee

"who's that" jimin asked, "mum!" I said in reply,  when we finished we packed up and sora and jungkook and taehyung helped.

"I can't believe you and sora are still dating and taetae is still single,haha!" I teased

"Well we still love each other, and taehyung still acts like a kid" jungkook said.

"Aishh! I miss you brothers, haha me and minhee really love each other"

*cough cough "ew love haha you cheesy bum" I teased.

What do you wanna do?

"Watch movies all night and then lets go somewhere cool tomorrow" they all nodded in agreement.

We put on a scary movie called Insidious chapter 3.

In the start it was boring but then we started getting frights.

About halfway v/taehyung was sleeping, well p.s taetae hates scary movies.

So I wouldn't blame him.

And still watched halfway and was eating I looked at everyone to see them playing on their phones.

Jimin, sora and jungkook.

So anti - social but I still watched it shot more than I ended up playing word brain.

You have to guess words, me and jungkook, jimin and v all play it.

Theres a lot of levels but I passed everyone.

"Hey we ran put of fizzy drinks, I'll go by some at th corner shop" I said

Jungkook offered to come to a walk and I said yes.

We walked down, took an elevator too.

When were walking and talking this drunk girl bumped into me.

Which made me fall onto my bum and scrapped my knee.

Jungkook helped me up "are you alright minhee" he asked, I nodded.

"Watch out next time you bish!" She said, when she looked up at me.

I got a shocked , that I couldn't believe it.

It was minah.

I quickly hide my fact in my shirt, I pulled jungkook with me.

We grabbed the drinks and ran back up to our room.

I was huffing and puffing so was jungkook.

When we got to the room I quickly shut the door and locked it.

"What happen?" Sora and jimin asked.

There silence for five minutes I still couldn't believe it.

"I-i-i-it was M-m-m-minah, she here!' I said to them.

There's eyes widened.

A/N

Sorry for late chapter its short because I'm really exhausted I'm working on seventeen imagines.

Support my book, like and share thank you