Chapter 14

We both looked at each other

Minah was calling

He shrrugged his shoulders at me saying "what should I do".

I looked at him and said "Answer it".

I watched him answering the phone, he put it on speaker.

"What do you want?" Jimin said
"I need to talk to you" Minah said
"Why? There's nothing to talk about, were over remember!"
"Please jimin, can you atleast meet me at the park down from your house"

Jimin looked at me and grabbed my hand staring into my eyes and then looking down at the phone.

"Go jimin, go see what she wants" I said while holding his hand
"Come with me then, will meet her together and tell her" jimin said to me

He told minah he'll meet her in five minutes, jimin grabbed his jacket and put on his converse, I grabbed my coat and chucked on my boots.

We walked down the stairs making sure the stairs don't creek, due to how old our house is but looks really elegant.

We walked out of the house, I closed the door behind me and took in a deep sigh.

Luckily my mom and dad didn't hear us, or else were dead meat.

we walked down the road to the park and waited for minah, we sat on the bench waiting.

Then we saw a familiar figure come from the other side of the park.

Jimin walked towards it and I followed.

We saw minah standing there.

As we got closer, I wrapped my arms around jimins arm, he looked at me with his dreamy eyes and kissed my fore head.

We looked back and saw minah running towards us, I don't think she can see me.

She dropped on her knees in front of jimin and wrapped her arms around his legs.

Jimin stared at her.

I moved away looking at them,
She was crying her eyes out begging for jimin to take her back.

"I-I-I-Im sorry jimin, take me back I won't do anything bad again, I know I cheated and got jealous easily and lied, I was stupid. I'm sorry jimin, I'm sorry jimin take me back please, I was stupid and didn't know what got a hold me, I LOVE YOU" Minah said while crying her self out

I looked at jimin, who pushed her away from his legs, he shook his head at her while moving back and he stared at her.

Should I let him go, even though we just got together, even though I dislike minah.

I can't stand to see a girl like this.

I went and hid behind Jimin with my hands on his waist he turned and looked me.

I looked back at him, he had teary eyes and he looked confused.

I hugged him back, and I was surprised that he hugged me back.

I rest my head on his chest. Jimin kissed my forehead, I looked at him.

And then I felt a hand grabbed me and pushed me to the ground.

"Ouch" I yelled while rubbing my knee

Minah looked at me and then jimin who rushed to me.

"I was opening my heart to you and guess you won't give ne another chance, since your with her" minah yelled, with her mascara smudge everywhere.

Jimin helped me up, I tried walking but struggled to.

And then he picked me up carrying me in a bridal position, he turned towards minah and looked at her.

"Listen clearly now, I don't love you anymore. You've done enough to hurt me and I would never forgive you for it and I'm dating minhee whom is gonna be my wife in 2 weeks time, and yes I'm getting married" Jimin said to minah.

My eyes widened, I can't believe jimin just said it like that.

I was to in pain to care about this problem, my knee is bleeding and it's bruising.

I turned my head to minah, she gave m the evils and screamed really loud.

She dropped down to the ground, screaming and crying.

I hate to see her like this, but it was her fault.

Jimin then took me home, we left minah at the park.

I didn't say a word while we were walking home.

We reached my front gate, and he put me down.

"I'm sorry minhee" jimin said
"Why are you sorry, it's not your fault" I said
"I love you minhee, I do and I'm sorry for bringing you into mess like this"
"It's alright, and yes I love you too, let's go inside it's late and my knee is hurting"

Jimin smiled and helped me inside the house up to my room.

We reached my room with no problems.

He layed me on the bed, he pulled out my drawer and brang out the first aid bag.

He then cleaned my knee up and banded it.

I then took off my boots and got changed into my pj, jimin helped me because I was struggling.

I waited for jimin to get changed.

I shifted over and jimin layed next to me, he then pulled me close to him.

  his arm wrapped my waist, I smuggled up to him.

And we both fell asleep.

I could never picture me and jimin like this, but I really love him now.

****

*beep beep beep

My alarm went off its 7:00am I opened my eyes and noticed jimin was still holding onto me.

I woke him up, he then slowly opened his eyes.

"Get up, you have school" i said
"Five more minutes, you have school today too" jimin moaned
"Ummm nah uh, I'm suspended it actually feels good to just rest, and auuu poor jimin not a fan of mornings" I teased
"Shutup, I'm getting up now"
"Thank you, go get changed now. I'll make you breakfast"

I stood up and fell down, I forgotten about my knee.
I struggled to get up, half naked jimin helped me up.

"You alright, now go make me breakfast" jimin chuckled
"Funny, you can eat my fist for breakfast" I said
"Feisty girl, me likey"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled and his humour.

I grabbed my crunches from my closet, that was from my old injury.

I was on the trampoline, I jumped so high I fell through it and broked my ankle.

That was a hurtful but funny moment I would remember.

Is made my way downstairs and made him scrambled eggs with bacon and toast and juice on the side.

He walked down stairs, looking good in his uniform.

He finished the breakfast I made him In like a minute.

He then came up to me grabbed his school bag and put his cheek towards me.

He pointed at his cheek for a goodbye kiss.

I then slowly moved my lips towards his cheek, and stop halfway and slap him.

"Go school now" I teased

He hen stood there with his arms crossed he rushed to me and took a quick peck on my lips.

And ran out of the house.

"Yah! You fag" I smiled and laughed.

What a cheeky boy.

A/N
Sorry for late update again, I'm been busy with My games and family stuff.

Btw I can't wait until my bangtan boys and my boyfriend jimin sick MV comesout, and his red hair doe, what's life gee.

I'll be waiting, ahah.