[43]

guys this is honestly adorable

ok so today JB walked by my dad's truck, so I was like "oh that's JB" so my father replied with "......He looks like he's really stupid" and I was like oH MY GOD DAD THAT'S YOUR POTENTIAL FUTURE SON IN LAW

I was like jfc dad

ugh it was so funny but I was still like ???

and then he was like "I just think Isaiah is cuter, that's all" and then he almost accidentally hit Meisner with his car and I was like "well I mean if you did I wouldn't complain"

I thought I'd share so 😂😂😂

Enjoy
***************************************

"Last week on NCIS: Los Angeles...."

"More like five minutes ago on Netflix," Hazel giggled to herself.

She was sitting on the couch cross-legged, continuing the NCIS: LA marathon she had been having all afternoon and evening. They guys had gone out with the rest of the team, so Hazel was having some alone time to meditate. Well, to watch NCIS: LA, but it was the same thing.

The episode got underway, starting with a gang murder under a bridge, or something of that nature. She had already seen this episode, but of course she was still going to watch it.

She was starting to get a little hungry when there was a rapping on the door. She assumed it was Logan, Jimmy, or one of the other guys.

"C'mon in!" she called, too lazy to actually get up. Staggering in came Logan, his lip split and a crooked grin evident on his face. There was blood all over his clothes.

"Babe!" she practically shouted. She jumped off the couch and tripped over to the door. "What the hell happened?"

She ran her hands all over his torso and his cheeks, making sure he was, for all intensive purposes, in one piece. She was scared.

"Got in a bit of a fight with a drunk guy. No big deal," Logan grinned. She punched his shoulder.

"Logan, that is a big deal! C'mon, in the bathroom. Now," she added, tugging at his arm. She practically dragged him into her bathroom. "Sit," Hazel commanded, and he sat on the lip of the tub. She got a facecloth from the closet and doused it with warm water.

"I love you," he grinned. She just shook her head.

"This might hurt a little, alright?" she sighed, and she put one hand behind his head. With the other she started cleaning the dried blood from and around his lip.

Well she's not too pissed and it doesn't hurt too much, Logan thought. It could be worse.

"DAMMIT!" he yelped, jumping. He had spoken too soon. A stinging sensation coursed throughout his chin.

"I told you it was gonna hurt a little bit," she sighed softly. She wrapped her arms around him, and he put his head on her chest.

"I'm sorry," he grimaced. She placed a kiss on the top of his head, relief spreading throughout both their bodies. He was relieved that she wasn't pissed, and she was relieved that her boyfriend was alright.

"Don't be. Is that it? Are you hurt anywhere else? I'll kiss it better," she teased lightly. He stuck out his tongue.

"Actually, my-"

"Go any further with that sentence and I'll smack you, Ryan," she warned him. He just grinned.

"I was just gonna say my hand hurt," he said innocently. She laughed.