[42]

Alright guys!!!!

the story is kinda winding down, and I'm gonna be publishing another one when I finish it!!!! But that's not important, because.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Honestly I'm so thankful for you guys and how you've seen through all my stories with me. This is crazy. I've been here for like three years. Woah.

So anyway yeah!

I hope you have a great thanksgiving and remember I love you all lots xx

Enjoy!
******************************************

"I'm gonna miss you guys," Jan sighed, wrapping her arms around the kids.

"Alright, you kids," Denise smile softly, "go catch your plane. Have a safe flight."

The three turned away, when Jan said softly,

"Haz?"

Hazel turned around and looked at her blonde mother, creases around her eyes, but still beautiful as she ever had been.

"Yeah, Mom?" she whispered.

"I love you, that's all," Jan whispered back, wrapping her arms around Hazel.

"I love you too, Mom," Hazel replied, burying her head in her mother's shoulder.

"Go catch your flight, baby girl."

And then Hazel heard,

"Hazel?"

Matt was standing with his hands deeply jammed in his pockets. His brown eyes met hers, and a soft grin made its way to his features.

"Hey, Matty," she smiled back, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm gonna miss you so much. I'll see you soon, though, yeah?"

"Well we've got to pick out a dress, so of course, yeah," he laughed. "My place or yours?"

"How about we try my place next time?" she teased with a smile.

"That's fine with me. I'll uh...I'll text you."

"Of course," she replied, tears pricking in her eyes. She couldn't believe that this trip had this much of an effect on her. "God, Matty...."

"Catch your flight, Haz," he said softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

She gave his cheek a kiss and turned to walk away when he said softly,

"I'm glad we're back to what we used to be."

Hazel didn't say anything, but she nodded and wiped her eyes. Jimmy and Logan were waiting by a potted tree for her.

"You alright?" Logan frowned. She managed a tired smile.

"Just great."

-

"Hey, babes!" Nikki exclaimed when the three tired children emerged from TF Green Airport.

"Hey," Hazel yawned, burying her head in Logan's shoulder.

"Long flight?" she teased.

"Turbulent," Logan sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Long and turbulent," Jimmy summed up.

"I swear I almost died. I hate flying," Haz muttered. "I really hate flying," she added again for emphasis.