[7]

This chapters kinda cute

Sorry I didn't get any writing done but Disney was hella fun and I had a hella good time and I'm working on another (two more actually) hockey fics oops

So I hope you guys like it cause I really do

Song suggestions:
-once in a lifetime by one direction
-if I'm lucky by state champs
-never be by 5sos

So in Disney we pretty much went to magic kingdom every night and my best friend was there and we hung out every night and went on space mountain and seven dwarves and a bunch (like all of them) of other rides and it was just a lot of fun

BUT on the other hand looch got traded to the kings and he's gonna hate it out there and it makes me sad cause he's my sunshine child :(((

and Joe kelly got sent down to Pawtucket (AAA team) and I took it a bit personally

so I mean the week was fun but it was also a little bittersweet and by bittersweet I mean just bitter cause I'm a ball of hatred

Annnnyyyyywaaaaayyyyy

OH the goal is 6 votes and 3 comments :)x

Enjoy guys xx
******************************

"WHERE ARE MY-"

"Don't yell, Haz," Jimmy laughed, coming into the room. "I'm right here."

"Where are my copies of To Kill a Mockingbird, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Roman Holiday?" Hazel groaned. Jimmy laughed.

"Your actual To Kill a Mockingbird book is on my bedside table. The movies are on the coffee table. I'll see you tomorrow," Jimmy said, giving Haz a one armed hug.

"Where are you going so I know who to call?" she asked. Jimmy couldn't help but laugh at her over-protectiveness.

"I'm going running with Julian and Danny, and then we're going to the bar. I'm gonna stay over either Jules and Nikki's place or Danny and Addy's place. I'll be home tomorrow," he said. She nodded.

"Ok. So I'll call Nikki or Addy if I need you," she teased. Jimmy stuck out his tongue.

"Bye, Haz."

"Wait!" she called. He stuck his head back in the door. "Why is my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird in your room?" she asked suspiciously.

"Bye, Haz," he grinned, a mischievous gleam in those dark brown eyes. Hazel smiled widely, and as she watched her best friend walk away, her heart fluttered. Her phone rang, and she went over to answer it.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey," Logan replied, not even attempting to bite back a smile.

"Hi," she replied back, also not even attempting to bite back a smile.

"So I just called to let you know I ran into some traffic," he said. "I'll be there in like, fifteen minutes, alright?"

"Alright, Logan," she smiled. "I'll see you soon."

"Alright. Bye, Haz," Logan smiled. He hung up, and he was grinning like an absolute fool. He wasn't really in traffic, no. He was just stopping to get Hazel flowers. But obviously Haz didn't know that.

Hazel was pacing about the kitchen nervously. She had never really ever been in love.

When she was in high school, she was the shy, quiet girl that sat in the back of the classroom and read the entire class, yet still got straight A pluses. She didn't pay attention: she read, wrote, and drew, but she was smart. She was also Rolling Meadow's own resident soccer star. She was the best in the county, and one would think that made her the popular girl, but no. You would think being a musical prodigy, too, would make her popular, but no. She was just Hazel: quiet, soft-spoken Hazel.