[19]

shit goes down wow

uh I'm in the middle of writing a scene that's gonna make me cry now but it's also fun u feel me

Yeah

Anyway

Only one song suggestion and you like need to listen to it:

wake my up by Ed sheeran

that's gonna be like Lazel's song I think and idk about Jazel I think it's everything you want by vertical horizon

Anyway I gotta go

Oh I met a cute hockey player named William but he's a habs fan :/

Anyhow

Enjoy
********************************

"Haz! Wake up!"

Jimmy was outside her room, bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to talk about what was happening between them. After sleeping on it last night, he was ready to discuss it like a mature adult.

Logan groaned and opened his eyes slowly, taking in his surroundings. He looked at the small figure next to him and grinned. She looked so young sleeping.

There was loud knocking on the door to snap him out of serenity. He sighed and stepped out of bed, grabbing the pair of sweatpants he had brought into the room last night. Nothing like answering the door in your boxers.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he mumbled, rubbing his forehead tiredly.

The door opened for Jimmy to see a shirtless Logan. He was completely taken aback.

"Oh!" the both exclaimed, quite flustered. But Logan regained his composure a lot quicker than Jimmy did.

"Hey, Jimmy," he said casually.

"H-Hey, L-Logan," he stammered, his eyes still wide. All he could think was, Did he and Hazel have sex? What if he and Hazel had sex?

"Hey. Hazel's still sleeping. Late night last night," he chuckled, his dimple showing.

"What the hell did you two do when you got back?" Jimmy demanded. 

"We went to bed," Logan said defensively. "Nothing happened between us. I carried her back, she asked me to stay the night. I said I'd stay as long as she wanted me to."

Logan cared about Jimmy, but he was getting on his nerves. He acted like he was Hazel's father, or, better yet, like he owned her. And Logan, the boy known for his quiet and docile nature, was starting to get pissed off.

"No need to be defensive."

"I kinda have to be, since you're being aggressive with the offensive," he said casually. "Look, if you want to talk, we can gladly step into the hall. Haz needs sleep."

"I think that would be a good idea."

Logan grabbed his button up shirt from the floor and pulled it over his body so it wasn't so awkward for Jimmy. Then he propped the door open slightly so he could get back in.

"Look, I'm sorry if I came off as standoffish, but Hazel's my best friend. I'm just-"

"What, worried? Jimmy, I care about Hazel. A lot. I wouldn't hurt her. I won't hurt her. I get that you love her and stuff, but she's an adult woman. You need to let her make her own decisions," Logan told Jimmy.