The Book of Contests Info

Hey people! 

Book 2 is not quite finished yet, I think I'll update this week if homework doesn't drown me XD. 

ANYWAY, I wanted to inform you that I uploaded a "Book of Contests" for this series, click on my profile, go down to my works, and there it is! It will have, as the name suggests, a bunch of fun contests (like how we did the "character contest" a little while back). It will also have updates and notes, so how I update a lot on here saying stuff like "I can't post this week," or something like that, it will be in that book instead. 

Please go add it to your library and reading lists for notifications! I have published a part of it which is just a description, once that reaches 10 votes I will upload the first contest. So go and vote on it! Also, go comment ideas for contests!!! If I get 3 ideas entered in the comments of the published part, in addition to 10 votes, the first contest will be uploaded! 

Also, in the comments section of that book at any time please feel free to comment any ideas you have for the Emma Series.

Only about 5 chapters or so until book THREE!!! WHO'S EXCITED?! *raises hand*

(Go read book two if you haven't already!!!)

So yeah, go do that!!!

Love you guys a lot! Thanks! 

~ Annee-Michelle