nine

Edited

Tales of an endless heart, cursed is the fool who's willing. Can't change the way we are, one kiss away from killing.

At The Bottom of Everything

Ridley's Pov-

Stiles slams the heavy metal doors closed with a huff. They had rushed me into the school, but I couldn't move. I was bubbling with rage because of what the Alpha did to Derek. I wanted to kill him.

"Lock it!" Scott shouts.

"Does it look like I have a key?!"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles looks around and finds nothing. Then he looks out the window. Bolt cutters. He ran out and came back and put it on the door handles. 

"That's not going to keep it out for long."

Then Scott picks me up bridal style as I was still paralyzed with a sharp anger in my chest. They run into a classroom. Scott sets me down inside and Stiles shuts the door and moves a desk in front of it.

"Deaton is The Alpha!" Stiles says, surprised.

I have to admit, I was shocked myself. Dr. Deaton had gone through great lengths to show us kindness and I couldn't help but wonder if it was all an act. That made me hate him more.

I felt like a ticking time bomb. I was only a few ticks from bursting. I had never been so mad. The word mad here is understatement. I was clueless as to what would happen when my bomb really went off.

"No!" Scott argues. Denial.

"Yes! He's a murdering, psycho werewolf!"

"No!"

"He killed Derek!" Stiles shouts.

Tick.

I flinch and spit out, "He's not dead." Denial.

Stiles rolls his eyes," Blood came out of his mouth! That is not a minor injury!"

Tick.

"He's not dead. He can't be," Scott counters. Denial.

"What do we do now?" I push.

"We get back to my jeep. Then you seriously consider quitting your job."

Then Scott says something about the Jeep and a huge object crashes through the window.

There was no use in shielding myself from the glass. The Alpha had thrown the jeep's battery through the window. I feel a small pinch in my forehead. In the reflection of the glass, I see a shard of glass had marked my brow. It wasn't extremely deep, nor a large cut. I would be fine. This wouldn't kill me, but the night had only really just begun.

Tick.

"We need to get somewhere with out windows," I groan. 

"The locker room," Scott says.

He moves the desk and we rush to the locker room. We shut the locker room door. And just as we were beginning to think we were safe, we hear the footsteps of someone coming towards us.