zero

Dear God, please have mercy on all of lost heart.

"You're a riddle, you know that? I can't seem to figure you out."

"I think that's the point of my name."

Ridley Stilinski is Stiles' twin sister. She is also Lydia Martin's best friend. One night curious Stiles and his friend Scott go into the woods. Chaos breaks loose. Ridley gets lost and runs into the alpha. What happens?

Teen wolf fanfiction. I try to write this to where everyone, even non-teenwolf watchers, can read it, but it is not a simple task.

I implore you to read this with an open mind because, without one, you wouldn't really be reading at all.

Warning ⚠️
This fanfic is totally cringeworthy right now. It's going through major editing (even the chapters that claim to be edited). If you do read, please be sure to leave comments, I love reading them and hearing your feedback. If you comment, please don't put anything negative. I'm a sensitive person haha. This story is also hella cliche but I love a good romance. Well I hope you enjoy anyway!

Trailer above!!

I recently changed the cast and the name of the main character and the title. So, you should just ignore the trailer lol

I know the trailer isnt that good but its the first ive ever made.. give me a break! lol

I'm a lot better now, trust me.

This story was previously call Descendants of the Moon and Descended.