Charcter Backrounds

Kim Sun-Woo : Protagonist. She is very beautiful and very intellegent. She is kind but she puts on a cold exterior at school beause she doesn't want anyone to know that she is hurting inside everyday. 18 years old.

Lee Jung-Min : He and Sun-Woo encountered each other in a very "adnormal" situation ( you'll find out what it is after your read the first and second chapter). He is very funny, sweet, and lovable. But he hates his family. His real mom died when he was young. He has a father, grandmother, and a step-mother. He has a big secret that he is keeping from Sun-Woo.19 years old

Kim Sun-Yeol : Sun-Woo's beloved older brother. He died when he was 15 years old dued to leukemia. He was always very kind and caring to Sun-Woo, and loved her a lot. He gave her very wise advices about life and philosophy, that Sun-Woo have never forgotten about. He was very intellegent and forgiving.

Lee Yeong-Cho : He is Lee Jung-Min's father, he doesn't care much for Jung-Min. He is love blind by his second wife, Lee Seol-Young. He always ignores Jung-Min a lot.

Lee Yoon-Sa : She is Jung-Min's beloved grandmother. She has always loved and cared for Jung-Min when he was young, and still now. She is the sweetest woman anyone can ever meet. She has always been on Jung-min's side, everytime he has an arguement with his father. She hates Jung-Min's step-mother, and always threaten to kick her out. She loved Jung-Min's mother like she was her own daughter. She is very funny, sweet, and lovable, like Jung-Min, mostly because she was the one who raised him.

Kim Ho-il : Sun-Woo's abusive, cocaine addicted father. He is a businessman, and actually get payed a lot, but spends it all on cocaine for him and his wife.

Kim Ga-Hwa : Sun-Woo's abusive, cocaine addicted mother. She is a nurse, but never got a promotion becuase she is horrible at her job. She is the most abusive to Sun-Woo, mentally and physically.

Lee Seol-Young : She is Lee Jung-Min's step-mother. She is very cold to Jung-Min. She is an all out gold digger. She hates Jung-Min.

Mr. Dawson : He is Sun-Woo's favorite teacher. He is an English teacher that is very fond of Sun-Woo. Many girls think that he is the hottest teacher they have ever seen. He is a very humble and caring person.

Carson Williams : He is Sun-Woo's classmate. Girls say that he is the hottest guy in school. He is also the most popular guy in school. He is very flirtatous and funny. He is one of the few people in Sun-Woo school, that actually try to talk to her. He secretly thinks that Sun-Woo is one of the most beautiful girl that he have ever seen.